Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Freezing - Part 2

Freezing

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2

He pulled his finger out of my ass and brushed it across my lips and then pushed it into my mouth and let me suck on it for a minute.  Till then he still had his clothes on.  He stood and slowly, seductively peeled his clothes off and threw them on the floor revealing a really hot well developed body with rock hard abs,  rock hard and developed pecs with pierced nipples and arms that if he wrapped them around me could have crushed me if he wanted.  He climbed back on the bed and on top of me, starting from my cock and kissing and licking his way up to my neck and nibbling on my ear lobes. 


I wrapped my arms around his back and pulled him into me.  His chest felt nice up against mine, our little bit of chest hairs entwining together.  I moved my hands down to his ass and cupped his perfectly round globes in each hand and pulled him into me, his cock grinding against mine in between us.  We lay together and kissed for some time and just kissing we were working up a sweat.  He licked sweat from my arm pits and I heard him whisper “Nice.  Does your ass taste as good?”  I took his face in both my hands and looked into his eyes and told him “You'll just have to find out, won't you?” 

He lifted himself up a bit off me and I turned over on my stomach.  He slid to the foot of the bed and got on his knees grabbing me by the hips and placing me on my knees in front of him.  He pushed my shoulders down so my ass was in the air and spread my cheeks and started to licked my crack and around my hole.  “Nice” he mumbled.  He continued for some time just licking and sucking my crack and ass cheeks before he actually licked and then entered my hole with his tongue.  When he came up for air which was a long time he told me “Damn, you taste good man.  I have to have this ass but I’m not finished eating you yet” and with that he dove back in.  Minutes later after he had eaten and sucked on my ass cheeks (actually he gave me 2 very large  hickie's on both my ass cheeks) he came back up for air only to put his cock head at my hole and push and slowly enter me.

 
He was big.  Bigger than I’ve ever had before so I moan in pain and he stopped.  He leaned over and lay on me with his cock head still partially in me and told me to relax.  I know you can take me and with that started to push in further.   I clawed and pulled at the sheets and begged him to stop that he was too big but he kept telling me “Relax to love having me inside of you.”  He took his time and it took several minutes for him to rub his balls up against me.  He held himself there for a minute before starting to fuck me. 

He was good because in a matter of minutes my moans of pain turned to moans and groans of pleasure and my pleading for him to stop turned into pleading for him to fuck me more and fuck me harder.  He fucked me slow and deep for some time before I could hear his breath coming shorter and his strokes become more erratic.  When he slammed into me and his cock swelled to what felt like twice its size I knew he was coming and seconds later I felt his cum, warm and filling inside my ass.  He shook as his orgasm overtook his entire body and he let out a low moan of pleasure.

When he was through shooting inside me he pulled out and lay on top of me breathing heavy and sweating like god knows what.  He finally rolled off me and I turned and moved down to lick his cock clean.  The mixture of his cum and my ass juice was enough for me to shoot all over his legs and the sheets.  I moved down even further on the bed and licked my cum off his leg before moving up and kissing him.

At the same time we both said "Man that was hot".  Then we laughed.  He rolled on his side and held me to him.  So since its so bad outside I guess we might as well get some sleep.  It’s not going to get any better out there and we'll need our rest for tomorrow so we can make even more passionate love to each other.  I smiled and told him I like that idea as I closed my eyes.  Then I opened them again and told him only one thing.  Tomorrow I get equal time.  I want to know what it feels like inside your ass.  Jose smiled back at me and said "I wouldn't have it any other way" and with that we both drifted off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment