Friday, January 25, 2013

Double the Fun

"DOUBLE THE FUN!"

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

 

I get more than my share of gay sex!  Not yet ready to settle down with one man, I like playing the field.  One day, "Mr. Right" will come along, but in the mean time, I enjoy just one-night-stands!    I pick up guys, just about anywhere.  It's easy (or maybe, I am!)

I like going one-on-one with a guy in my bed, but I have to admit that I really like having 3-ways!  Especially, if it is with a "couple"!  I find that many couples that has been together for over six months are usually looking for a little something new in their relationship.   After the monotony of just having sex with each other, they will totally concentrate on me when we are in the bed together.

 

So, how does this relate to this story?

I was on a health kick lately and joined a gym.  I was already in good shape, but I just wanted to maintain it.  (Besides, I thought a gym would be another outlet where I could meet hot guys!)   During my first work-out, I met Kirby.

Kirby is a very cute twink, a little younger than my usual type.  Running, side-by-side, on the treadmills, we started a conversation.  He seemed really flirty, but kept referring to "Chip", his lover.  Later, when we were naked together in the showers and locker room, I was really impressed with his hot little body.  (Especially, when he got a boner in front of me!)

 

 A week later when I saw him again, I was really confused because he completely ignored me.  Working out later that week, he was friendly again.  This guy seemed to have a "Jekyll and Hyde" personality.

One day in the locker room, Kirby walked straight up to me and took hold of my dick.  He pinned me against the wall and kissed me!   Of course, I was shocked!  "Chip and I have been discussing it lately.  If you are interested, we have decided that we want to do a 3-way with someone.  We would really like it to be with you."

 

Of course, I agreed, even though I wasn't sure which of Kirby's personalities would be present that night.  I was extremely curious to meet his lover.   We arranged to meet the following night at their apartment.

Arriving on time, I was met at the door by Kirby who was completely naked.  He invited me inside and proceeded to strip off my clothes.  Once I was completely nude, he called out, "Chip!  Our guest is here!"

 

I THOUGHT I WAS SEEING DOUBLE!  CHIP AND KIRBY WERE IDENTICAL TWINS !  AND EVEN MORE SHOCKING,  I REALIZED THAT THEY WERE LOVERS!

 
The different personalities that I had experienced at the gym, had come from two different guys.  Everything started to make sense.   Even though they were totally identical in appearance, Chip was the shy one, and Kirby was really out-going.

I have to admit that everything about this encounter really freaked me out!  Two brothers as lovers?  Identical twins in a long term relationship?  The issue of incest?  Yet, I was totally intrigued and it was a real turn-on to watch this pair together.

 

They began the "foreplay" together as I observed.  Long passionate kisses!  Stroking and petting!  Licking and sucking each other!  I have to admit that I have never been turn-on before, as much as I was, as I watched them.

Without even touching myself, I probably could have erupted and spermed their sheets.  Finally they turned their attentions to me.  Shy Chip turned out to be the really passionate one who kissed, licked and sucked me everywhere. 

Kirby concentrated on my ass!  I've never had anyone who ever  rimmed me like that!  (Normally, I am always a TOP, but not this night!)      

Totally, spit lubed by Kirby's tongue, he eased his dick into my hole.  His slow rhythmic thrusts perfectly matched Chip's sucking motions on my hard cock.  They moved in union as they double-teamed my body.

Chip stroked himself as he sucked me.  Kirby nibbled on my neck and an earlobe as he fucked me.

When I reached the brink, I announced that I was about to "CUM"!  Chip took my load in his mouth and raised up in front of me to share it in his brother's mouth.  Kirby pulled out of me at that point and the two twins moved into a 69 position so that they could release in each others mouths.

I dressed and left the apartment while the two of them were totally oblivious that I was leaving.  All questions of incest aside, it was really hot to see two guys making out who were totally into each other.

 

They truly were in love with each other.  I will admit that I was very jealous!  I thought: as I go through life, I hope that eventually I can find a relationship that is that strong!"

Halfway home, I suddenly remembered the jingle on an old TV commercial for gum.  "Double the Pleasure, Double the Fun!"   

No comments:

Post a Comment