Saturday, January 26, 2013

Home Repair - Part 1

Home Repair

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2


I work in a place all the contractors and do it yourself type people go to get supplies to do their own house repairs and such.  Let me tell you it’s complete torture every day.  It was not the job itself but the hotties that were there.  There are 2 guys I work with I would drop to my knees for in a half a heartbeat.  They are drop dead hot pieces of man meat.  One I know for sure is packing at least 12" between his legs.  You see we have a locker room and he changes into his work pants and shirt every day.  He goes commando so every day that we work together I get to be teased by his giant cock as it swings between his legs when he takes his pants off.  He doesn't even know he is driving me crazy.

The other guy is more reserved.  He at least wears a pair of "tightie whities" but they don't hide very much due to his size either.  Then there are all the guys who come in for supplies, one just as hot if not hotter than the other.  Summer is worse than the winter.  They come in with just a pair of reggae shorts and maybe a tank top.  Most of them have a "T" shirt cut under the arms to the waist hem of the shirt and the neck line cut deep to keep them cool.  Seeing all that skin is hard to keep from walking around with a permanent hard on which would be hard to explain since I myself am gifted with a little over 12 inches.

After a while you get to know the contractors that come in since they are always in the store for one thing or another.  I’ve gotten to know a few and even had them work on my house once in a while for jobs too big for me to do by myself.  My house is very old and I redid some of the rooms after finding a fireplace covered over in one room and another room not having any insulation in it. 

I did all the work myself till it came time to re-sheetrock the rooms.  It’s kind of hard for 2 guys let alone one to hold a 4 x 8 sheet while nailing it in place so I hired 2 of the guys that come in to come and help me as a side job.  Of course I picked the 2 hottest I could find that would take the job. I arranged to do it on a Saturday I had off from work but I didn't plan on it being a record heat wave that day.  It was over 100 degrees and here we are inside doing sheetrock.

It was so hot both guys took off their shirts and were working in just shorts and work boots.  Their bodies were worked out pieces of art.  I couldn't judge which was more beautiful.  Sweat was making their bodies glisten as it formed on and ran down their bodies.  Their shorts were soaked from their chest and back sweat as well as the sweat from their crotches.  Their clothes clung to them and showed off their very large cocks.  Around midafternoon one of the guys went outside and took the hose and just stood underneath it.  When he came in he said he felt so much cooler we all did it the rest of the afternoon from time to time.

When we finished putting up the sheet rock the guys said they were going to hose each other down before I ordered pizza for dinner.  That was part of the deal.  I said I would join them.  I took the hose and said to stand back and I would hose them down.  As I was spraying them with water one of them dropped his shorts and of course his underwear with it.  The other guy seeing what he did followed suit and next thing I knew 2 guys were stark naked in my back yard.  Both their cocks hung like fire hoses between their legs.  After a few strokes, each of them had very nice hard ons.

I dropped the hose and walked right up to them being intoxicated at the site and grabbed a cock in each hand.  One jumped and yelled "HEY" the other stood there and told me go for it.  Still intoxicated by the site of their naked bodies I slowly sank to my knees and took his cock in my mouth.  I hadn't hosed him down much and there was still the manly scent and taste of sweat on his cock and balls.  I was in heaven.  The other guy walked over hesitantly and stood next to us and I started to stroke his cock while sucking the other. 

Suddenly he pulled my mouth off his friend and forced it onto his cock telling me "Suck this one".  I swallowed him to the root and while I started to suck him off I stroked the other cock.  A few minutes and I knew if I continued he would cum so I stopped and said let’s take this in the house to the bedroom.  They agreed and in we went. 

No comments:

Post a Comment