Friday, January 4, 2013

3 Weeks Leave - Part 2

3 Weeks Leave

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2

 

I was shipped out but I kept in touch with my life guard.  I was gone a year.  When I got back I had a 2 week leave and went straight to the motel.  As soon as he saw me he closed the pool.  He told everyone to get out.  He watched to see what room I went to and came to the room within minutes.  I was in the shower when he let himself in.  When I came out of the shower he was on the bed.  He had a pillow under his ass, legs high in the air and spread wide and his hole lubed.  I took one look at him, dropped the towel and climbed between his legs and shoved my cock in.  He said “I’ve waited a long time for this.”  That was all I heard till I came and pulled out.  Then he said “Welcome home man.  I have been waiting for you.”  I lay on top of him and kissed him hard. 

 

“You know I only have a short time before being shipped out again.”  He answered “Yeah man I do so you better get that cock hard again.”  With that he rolled over and stuck his ass in the air, “Well man I’m waiting.  So for the next few weeks I had a roommate.  He stayed with me and when he wasn't on duty at the pool he was on duty in my bed.  I fucked him round the clock.  Once in a while I had to insist he fuck me after all I liked cock in my ass too.  As long as I was in the army I spent every leave I had with my life guard.  I had saved all my money while in the army so I had a good chunk of cash when I got out. 

First thing I did was go see my life guard friend.  After 2 days of nonstop fucking I made him a proposition.  I wanted him to look for a house with me.  I would buy a house and he will move in with me.  He practically jumped out of the chair and agreed and told me this will make it official and got on his knees in front of me and sucked my cock till I came.  “Now it's official” he said. 

The next day he disappeared for a little while.  I didn't know where he went.  When he did come back he handed me a cashier’s check for $150,000.   “Here’s my part of the down payment” he said.  I almost passed out.  We immediately went house shopping.  It took us awhile but we found a house and I found a job.  I became a personal trainer and he stayed working at the pool.  When he came home he worked at our own pool in the back yard.  Sometimes I would make him sit in a chair by the pool like he was at work and I would tease him in the water naked not letting him come in with me. 

That was 8 years ago, including my time in the army we were together 16 years now.  We have our own home, friends and work.  He wanted me to try and make amends with my family since we always had his family around but I refused.  He found out one day when he tried to contact them and my step father beat the living shit out of him.  He said it was worth it though because he found out firsthand how good he had it and also how much I loved him by taking care of him the way I did while he recuperated.  I didn't mind I got to fuck more than usual.   We still have a very active sex life.  I’m beginning to think I’m a sex addict.   

No comments:

Post a Comment