Thursday, January 24, 2013

SLUT - Part 3

SLUT

Story by Larry

Part 3 of 3

 

Every week end and some week nights were filled with sex.  Last week end was one of my favorites though.  You see I have gotten a little, just a little selective.  I like foreign men, Italian, true Italians from Italy, Spanish, South American, all types of men.  Well last Saturday I picked up a French gentleman who was right off the boat.  He could not speak very much English but let me tell you he knew all the international language.

We got back to my house and when I closed the door he spun me and pinned me to the wall kissing me,   He worked his way down kissing my body and licking my nipples and sucking as he got my pants opened and then worked his way further down and pushed my pants to my knees.  Since I was commando he was able to suck my cock right there. 

I tried to get him to stand up and he finally did but only to pick me up and carry me into the bedroom and throw me on the bed.  I lay there as he spoke to me in French.  I have no clue what he was saying but I gathered it was sexual from the look on his face and the fact he was slowly taking his clothes off.  Once he was naked I was in a trance.  There stood before me was the most perfect man I could dream of.  Everything was exceptionally well proportioned from head to toe, his hair, face, chest, pecs, abs. his legs, his cock however was massive and below it he had  a beautiful set of well packed low hanging balls.  He had body hair in all the right places. He started to do a slow dance for me and when he turned around to give me a view of his ass I almost cried it was so beautiful.

Finally he reached down and pulled my pants which were still at my knees off my body and just threw them on the floor.  He started to lick and suck me from my toes to my head.  My body tingled.  He kept saying things in French.  None of which I understood.  I tried to give him the same treatment and he spoke the first English since we got to my place.  “Lay back.  This is all about you.  I will make you melt under me” he said.  He sure did.  For hours he did everything I knew about sex with a man and then some sort of fucking me or me fucking him.

Finally he turned me over which he had done many times in the past few hours but this time I felt his finger in my ass and move around.  I moaned and he said “You want my cock don't you?”  I said “Yes I want it all.”  He asked “Are you sure?”

“Yes.  I don't care how big you are or how long it takes I want your cock in me all the way.  I want to feel your balls against me.”  He said “It would be my pleasure to please you in such a way.”  With that I felt his head at my ass.  He had a large mushroom head covered by his foreskin.  I could actually feel it sliding back over his cock as he slid into me.  I began to tense up as the pressure of his cock going deeper got more intense.  I was clawing at the sheets and buried my face in a pillow to scream as he continued to slowly slide inside me.

I felt pressure of his body on me as he lay on my back but he was still slowly entering me. 

I was wondering when he was going to be all the way inside me when I felt his balls brush against me. He was all the way in.  “I will rest for a moment so you can adjust to my size my friend.”  I was panting and sweating just from him entering me.  I asked him over my shoulder, ”How big are you exactly?”  He answered “Some say I am 15 inches.  My doctor says I am malformed in length.  Most people cannot take half of me.  You my friend have me all.  You feel fantastic.”

A few minutes later he started to move in and out of me.  He kept kissing my neck and asking if I was ok.  “You like all of me in you don't you?”  he kept asking.  All I could do was shake my head yes. I was trying to breathe evenly to ease the pain which was very slowly changing to pleasure.  After some time of him fucking me on my stomach he pulled out of me slowly and rolled me over.  He pulled me to the end of the bed and put my legs up in the air and slowly lowered his cock into my gaping open hole.  When he was all the way in me he reached down and intertwined his fingers in me while my legs were hooked over his arms.  “Hold tight baby” he said. 

With that he picked me up off the floor and leaned back forcing his cock even further into my ass.  He started to bounce me off him and fucking me.  He even walked around the room making his cock move in different ways in my ass.  I was so full of his cock I was out of my mind.  He kept talking to me in French as he carried me and fucked me around the room.  Finally he lay me back down on the bed but only to climb up on the bed his feet on each side just behind my ass.  He kept fucking me but now was pulling almost all the way out and reentering me.  It didn't take long for me to be babbling uncontrollably and drooling.  He was fucking me out of my mind silly.

FINALLY, I felt his cock swell and he pushed all the way inside me.  I was so numb from being fucked so deep for so long I couldn't feel his load filling me.  It wasn't until he lay on top of me breathing heavily and pulled his still hard cock out of me that I realized he had cum.  He looked at me and told me “You are forever my baby now. You are the first to be able to take my entire cock and load.  You’re wonderful.”  I was for the first time in my life satisfied.  I didn't need to fuck, I didn't need to cum I didn't need to jerk off, suck a cock nothing.  I was satisfied.  I hope this feeling never changes.  I might be a slut but I am a slut in love

No comments:

Post a Comment