Saturday, January 12, 2013

Truck Stop Sex Hotel - Part 4

Truck Stop Sex Hotel

Story by Jay

Part 4 of 5
 
I woke up and felt refreshed.  My stay was going to end this morning.  I stepped outside for some fresh air and Billy Ray drove up in his truck.   He smiled and said “Good Morning.  How are you?  Anything you need before we leave?”  I answered “How much time do we have before we leave?”  Billy Ray said “An hour or so.  What do you want?” I told him to meet me at my room. 

I hurried back to my room as Billy Ray parked his truck.  When he appeared at my door, I was naked with a rock hard cock.  He stepped in and smiled.  “What is your pleasure?” he asked.  I pulled him over to the bed and raised his arm. 

 
His armpit was right in front of me and I started to drool as I ran my tongue along the hairs.  I loved the aroma and taste of his pit.

 
I then dug in and licked his pit.  He enjoyed the action.  He said “Keep going.  Don’t stop.”  I kept licking until he wanted more action. 

 
He rolled over and turned towards my cock.  His ass was sticking out and my face with watch his pink hole react to my finger.  As he sucked my cock, I started to lick his ass.  Billy Ray loved it.  He stuck even faster as I dug deep with my tongue and stuck it deeper into his asshole. 

His sucking was too much and I released my load into his mouth.  He got up and looked at his watch and said “I need to take you back to your car.”   I gathered my things and we headed out to his truck.

 
As we walked through the building I spotted a new guy I had not seen before.  “Who is that?”  I asked.  Billy Ray said, “That is Tommie Ray.”  I smiled and said I need to come back for more.  Definitely.”

We drove back to the truck Stop and I waved goodbye as Billy Ray disappeared into the woods.

I got into my car and drove off.  I decided I was going to go back real soon when I have another business trip to take.   I wish I could spend more time and hated to see it end.

 
As I drove down the road to the highway, I spotted a hitchhiker.  He was cute and built really well.  I drove by and then stopped.

I felt my cock getting hard again.                       

No comments:

Post a Comment