Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Park

The Park

Story by Larry
  

There’s a park near my house.  It is close enough to walk to but sometimes I take my van.  You see I have a van with blacked out windows and no seats.  A simple single size mattress thrown on the floor and all the toys and lubes I would want stored in a box behind the driver’s seat.  This particular day it was dreary and cold but you never know what you’re going to find on the paths through the woods, especially a well-used one by the gay men of the area.

I drove to the park and parked in my usual spot.  It is far from everyone, nice and secluded.  I got out of the van and felt a chill.  My nipples were instantly hard.  I didn't bother putting on a shirt because I knew once I started to jog I would warm up.  All I wore was loose shorts and running shoes, no socks and no underwear.  It was easy access like a friend of mine used to say.  I figured it was good advertisement with my big cock would bounce in my shorts and sometimes even hang out my pants leg.
 

 I jogged down the path and was only about 15 minutes into my run and this guy came out of the bushes and ran just behind and then next to me.  He started small talk and finally I had had enough.  I stopped to catch my breath and then looked at him jogging in place next to me.  I was straight forward.  “You want to fuck?” I asked.  He smiled and nodded yes.  “Ok” I said.  “I fuck you.”  He nodded yes again. 

“Follow me”  I said as jogged off to my van.  He was right behind me.  I opened the side door and got in.  I motioned for him to get in with me.  Once he was in I slammed the door shut.  “Get those fucking shorts off” I ordered.  His head hung and he said “Yes sir” as he slid them down and off his feet.  He knelt in front of me with his head hung down and his arms at his side.  I turned the front swivel seat around to face the back of the van and sat down.  “Come here.”  He crawled to my feet.  I slid my sneakers off and told him to clean my feet.  He instantly bent down and started licking my feet and taking each toe in his mouth and swirling his tongue around it.  Once I felt he had sufficiently cleaned both feet I pushed him back and slid my shorts off. 

I got on the mattress and ordered him to rim my ass.  You would have though I gave him gold the way he whimpered and slobbered over my ass.  “Open those cheeks and rim my hole” I told him.  He was a good rimmer.  He had me hot in a matter of no time.  I moved away and told him get on all 4's on the mattress.  In the box of toys I took out a large dildo.  I spit on the head of it for lube and shoved it in his ass.  He threw his head back and grunted but did not yell.  I started to shove it in and out of his ass. 

Minutes later he was wiggling his ass and asking for me to fuck him deeper.  “Please sir, use your cock and fuck me.  I want to feel you inside me.”  I shoved the dildo as far in as I could and he yelped a little and then froze.  “Turn around and suck my cock” I told him.  “Take it all or you will not get fucked.”  He went to turn around and his ass started to push the dildo out.  I told him “You keep that dildo right where it is” and I shoved it back in all the way.  It went deep in his ass almost closing around the other end.  Gingerly he turned and went down on me.  He moaned in delight. 

When I was hard as a rock I pushed him off me and told him to turn around.  Again he turned around gingerly so he didn't let the dildo slide out.  Once he was turned around I pulled the dildo almost out and then put my cock next to it and started to shove both my cock and the dildo inside him.  He began to protest saying “Please no sir.  It’s too much.”  I ignored his pleas and shoved even harder impaling him on both myself and the dildo to the hilt.  I was ready for him though.  He went to scream and I quickly took a leather gag and wrapped it into his mouth and tied it behind his head.

Then I began to fuck him long and hard.  The dildo was rammed completely into his ass and his ass closed in around the head.  The only thing sticking out of his ass was my cock.  I fucked him hard slapping his ass cheeks till they showed my hand prints on them in bright read marks and welts.  He was whimpering and begging me to stop and take it out but I ignored his pleas. 
 
I could feel my balls starting to churn between my legs and knew I wouldn't last much longer.  I kept up the pace of slapping his ass and fucking him till I felt my cum traveling through my cock.  Then I just slammed into him with all my might and dumped my load deep inside him.  I slammed so hard into him he fell flat on the floor.  I was breathing heavy when I pulled my cock out of him and rolled him over.  I could see tears running down his face.  I laid on top of him and ground our cocks together till he was also breathing heavy and shooting his load between us. 
 
I got up on my knees and used a cum towel I carry for just such occasions to clean off my cock and stomach.  Then I reached behind his head and untied his gag.  “Open your mouth” I said.  He did as he was told and I knelt with a knee in each of his armpits and leaned forward so my cock was over his face.  “Take my cock in your mouth” I ordered. He did as he was told. 

Then I told him squat on his feet in the center of the van.  Once in that position I told him now push that dildo out of your ass.  You could see in his face he was bearing down trying to push the dildo out but not having much success.  I watched as it inched out and fell on the floor.  He jumped out of the van. 
 
I slammed the door and started to drive away.  In the mirror I could see him pulling his shorts up as he started to walk towards the jogging path.  I couldn't help but wonder if he was going for more sex or just going home.  I didn't really care.  I got my rocks off and that was the important thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment