Sunday, January 20, 2013

Christmas Decorating

Christmas Decorating

Story by Larry

 

This time last year we were just moving into the house.  We had expected to be in long before this so the only this we had up was a tree. This year I was determined it was going to be different. The entire neighborhood last year had all sorts of things out and then there was our house.  It was plain and dark.

As soon as the Christmas decorations were out in the stores, Jim and I went wild.  The bug had hit him too.  We bought lights, blowups, plastic Santa’s, garland, wreaths.  You name it. We were stock piling it in the garage we started so early.  We would sit at night and plan on paper exactly how we wanted to put the stuff out.

One night in bed in the middle of fucking me Jim jumped out of bed and ran to the kitchen.  He comes back with a circular showing me something he saw and telling me where he could put it.   I grabbed his cock and said “I know where you can put this, right back where it belongs, in my ass.  Jim started to laugh and slid his cock back in me.  He fucked me slow and talked about all the decorations as he did.  I finally had to tell him “Either you decorate or fuck.  It is one or the other.” 

He smiled at me and started to really plunge into me.  He hadn't fucked me like this in a long time.  He was almost ready to cum before he started to pound me.  Thank god because I don't think my ass could have taken much of a beating like that.  Jim dumped his load and pulled out of me.  We had this little ritual that whoever fucked got his cock cleaned by the other after they came.  Jim stood next to the bed looking at the circular again as I sucked his cock clean. 
 
When I was done I said “I give up.  The only way I’m gonna get laid decently is if I decorate my body in garland or something and lay under the tree.”  Jim came over and bent down and kissed me.  Then he apologized.  “Sorry baby.  It’s just that I’m so hyped about decorating and showing all these smart ass neighbors up.  I want them to know that a couple of fags can decorate just as good if not better than them.”  I laughed and rolled over and went to sleep.

We made it a long week end the next week end and decorated inside the house.  It was beautiful when it was done.  It took us all day.  When we finally finished I told Jim I had first dibs on the shower.  Usually I invite him to join me but I didn't this time.  I have plans.  I took a quick shower and went into our room when I was done.  Jim was like that was quick and went to take his shower.  I can always depend on him taking a long shower.  A quick shower to him is a half hour.
 
As soon as I heard the water running I ran myself.  I pulled out the red comforter I bought.  It was so soft and I spread it on the floor under the tree.  I build a fire in the fire place and then got out the champagne and put it in the ice bucket with 2 glasses and put it by the fire.  Then I went in our room.  I knew time was running out so I hurried.  I put on Jim's favorite cock ring.  Grabbed the special lube we used only for special occasions then sprayed Jim’s favorite cologne all over making sure I got around my cock. The last thing I did was grab a big red bow that had ribbon attached and tied it to my cock and balls and then went in the living room and lay on the comforter and waited

Seconds later Jim shut off the shower and I could hear him start walking to our room.  I called "Hon, can you come here for a minute?"  I heard a sigh of impatience and then his steps coming to the living room.  I lay on the comforter on my side with one leg up so my foot was behind my knee of the other leg.  When he walked into the room, I said in a seductive voice "Well hello there big man.  Come have a drink with me" I said as I poured the champagne.  He smiled and said "I don't know.  What about my lover?"  I answered him "Oh I’m sure he'll approve.  Not to worry".
 
Jim lay on the comforter next to me and took his glass.  We toasted to the holidays and then he downed his entire glass.  So did I.  Once we put the glasses down he kissed me and rolled me onto my back.  His hands were all over me.  I was in heaven.  Finally he started to kiss his way down my neck and chest.  I went to sit up and he said “Oh no.  This is for you.”  With that he took one nipple in my mouth and teased it with his tongue and teeth.  Then he did the other.  Soon he was at my cock and was mouthing kisses all over above my cock.  I always said he uses my pubes to floss his teeth.

When I tried to sit up again telling him he was driving me crazy he pushed me back down and swallowed my cock right down to my pubes at the same time.  Jim was an expert cock sucker and had me begging and pleading to make me cum in no time.  He finally did and I swear I came harder than I had in at least a year. 
 
Jim dropped my cock out of his mouth and grabbed a couch pillow and then rolled me over on top of it.  I was just about recovering from shooting so hard when he had his tongue in my ass.  I swear he was trying to lick his way to china his tongue was so deep inside me.  I love to be rimmed.  One is because Jim is so good at it.  It’s right up there with sucking cock. And two is that it means I am definitely going to get fucked.  Sure enough I felt Jim rub some lube into my hole and then felt his cock head at my ass and pushing inside me.  Jim always had to go slow at first because of his size but only till he was inside me.  Once I got used to him it was always no holds barred. 

I could feel his giant head as it penetrated deep and deeper in me.  I encouraged him in whispered tones.  Once he was all the way inside he lay on my back and kissed my neck as he moved in and out of me.  Slowly, gently he fucked me.  It felt fantastic.  then he pushed himself up on his arms and was fucking me like doing pushups only just from the waist and then finally he pulled me by my hips till I was on all 4's and started to really pound me.  Sweat was dripping all over the place.  The comforter was soaked. 

Suddenly he pulled out of me and like I was a rag doll flipped me over on my back and lifted my legs onto his shoulders and slid his cock back in me.  Once he caught his balance he did something we never have done before.  He stood up holding my legs in place and still kept his cock inside me.  Then he started to just move up and down like on a pogo stick.  It was weird but exciting.  Minutes later he was back on the floor with my legs still on his shoulders but now pounding my ass.  I knew he was near the point of no return and told him give me his load.  I wanted to feel his cum inside me and that's just what he did.  He started to yell and shake as his cum shot inside me. 

Once he was done giving me his load he pulled out and lay on the comforter next to me.  When he caught his breath he poured another glass of champagne for each of us.  He raised his glass in a toast and said.  "Here’s to decorating outside.  May it be as fulfilling and the ending as eventful as today.  He downed his glass and then kissed me.  Then he fell flat on the comforter and fell asleep.  I guess I’ll have to wait till tomorrow to fuck him.  Either that or wake him up in the middle of the night.  I stoked the fireplace, turned off the light, lay next to Jim and cuddled up behind him and went to sleep. 

Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment