Sunday, January 27, 2013

Home Repair - Part 2

Home Repair

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2

Once in the bedroom I was shoved on the bed and told to get on all 4's.  They were taking over.  I did as told and just about got situated and there was a cock poking at my mouth at the same time there was one poking at my ass.  It being so hot we were already sweating.  The guy who was in front of me lay with his legs spread wide open and I bent down to suck his cock which really put my ass in the air for his friend.  He spit in my hole and on his cock and then with a grunt shoved inside me. 

All you could hear from me was “mmmmmmmffffffff” since my mouth was full with cock, his pubes poking up my nose.  I deep throated his cock as much as possible but had to come up off his cock at least half way at times just to get air.  Every time I deep throated him I cut my own air off because his cock was so thick.  In the meantime I was also receiving one of the best fucks I have had in a very long time from one of the largest cocks I have ever had.  I felt like he was tearing my insides apart but it felt so good. 

We were just about getting into a good rhythm when the guy I was sucking off yelled "SWITCH' and pulled out of my mouth.  the guy in my ass also pulled out and then they rushed to take each other’s places and next thing I knew the cock I was sucking was rammed in my ass and I was tasting the cock of the guy who had been fucking me.  It was fantastic.  They kept up like this for over an hour.  Each time one of them felt they might cum they yelled “SWITCH”. 

The sweat was pouring off all of us and I had already shot once without touching myself just from the fucking and I was wondering if it would happen again.  It did and as I was groaning around the cock in my mouth and starting to shoot, so were they.  My head was forced down on the cock in my mouth so far that my face was indenting in his crotch and the guy in my ass slammed into me and was yelling like a cowboy riding a bucking bronco and slapping my ass.  When they were done they both fell into a pool of sweaty flesh on the bed.

It took us some time to recover but once we did we all got up and went in and showered together soaping each other up and eventually causing all 3 of us to get hard again.  I looked at them and said “Well guys it's up to you if you want to waste a hard on” and I waited for an answer.  It didn't take the guys long to answer by putting a hand on each shoulder and forcing me to the shower floor.  While the water ran over their bodies they took turns shoving their cocks down my throat.  When I was sucking one the other would jerk off and within minutes I was getting a load out of each of them as they shot all over my face.  I caught as much as I could and swallowed before standing up and hugging both of them while letting the water run over my face and washing their cum off. 

Once we were out of the shower they both looked at me and said shit now we're all nice and clean and cool and we have to put on those soggy smelly clothes and shoes.  I told them shoes I couldn't help with but shorts I could.  I gave them each a pair of satin shorts and offered them jocks but they said the shorts were fine.  I thought so especially when they put them on and if they hiked them up just enough their cock heads hung out the leg.  Anyhow as they were leaving they asked if there was any other work I would be needing and I told them not on the house but maybe in the bed I would and anyhow I needed my shorts returned.  They both smiled and headed for their cars.  I closed the door and headed for the tub.  I was going to have to soak my well fucked ass or I was going to be very sore very soon but even so when I thought about the events of the last few hours I felt my ass and smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment