Monday, January 7, 2013

The Party Guys - Part 3A

THE PARTY GUYS - PART 3A

AN EXPLANATION ABOUT "THE PARTY GUYS"  by CATMAN

Normally, when I sit down to pound out a story on my laptop, I know precisely where I am going with my story.  I  have a concept with a beginning, middle and ending.

This story was completely different.  As I was writing, it took on a life of it's own.  After parts one and two, Suddenly, I was conflicted about the ending.  I had two different thoughts for part 3, but I couldn't decide on just one.  I decided to write both.

There will be two alternative and completely different final parts to this story.

PICK YOUR PREFERENCE BY RATING THE STORIES OR BY SUBMITTING COMMENTS!

(Your Comments, and how you rate the stories, gives us feedback to the kind of stories that you enjoy as our readers.  It provides insight to your preferences for concepts and sexual content.)
_________________________

On a personal note:  The name of this blog is "Horny Fiction"......it's Fiction!  and so is every story that I author.   Even thou many of my stories are written in the "first-person", it's not stories of my life! 

 The stories are all figments of my imagination!  I would love to meet some of the people I have written about! ....maybe, I have , within my subconscious, my fantasies, my dreams....or maybe...thru yours!   

CATMAN
 

"THE PARTY GUYS"  PART 3A OF 3A

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

 

 
As the wolf-whistles in the room died down, Eric pulled his tongue from my mouth.  He turned to the suddenly silent group in the room with a steely-eyed glare!  No one dared to utter a sound.

I was too dumb-founded to say a word!  I was totally  bowled over by the unexpected kiss from the very straight Eric.  

The once-soft spoken country guy commanded the room as he spoke in his crude way:  "YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF PRICKS!   You didn't think I would do that, did ya?  What?  Did ya never kiss a guy before?   One of  your buddies?   Well, the whole group of you can all just go fuck yourselves! Shit... I'm sure you wish you actually could stick it up yer own ass!"

Eric began removing his clothes...

 
"There ain't anything wrong with sucking face with someone that you like!  You guys play around with your "gay dares" just because you are all a bunch of drunks.  You'all think it's cool to suck on a hard cock as part of your games and somehow that's okay with you.  Does that make you GAY?  Probably not!  It just means that you are 'open-minded'.  At least, I hope so!  or maybe...  you assholes are just be a group of cock-suckers!".

The whole room was transfixed as he finally removed his boxers and was naked before them for the first time...

 

"Ya all, don't have the balls to take one up the ass!  Anyone can suck a dick, but it takes a real man to satisfy a friend in that special way.   I'm going to show you exactly what I mean."

All eyes were on us as he took my hand to stand next to him.  He totally took charge and began to remove my layers of clothes.  I couldn't take my eyes off of his awesome naked body and his fully erect cock.  I was equally hard when he removed my underwear.

I didn't have the faintest clue what was happening or where this was going.

It was so erotic that guys in the room (now quite sober) were pairing up and stroking each other.    

Eric dropped to his knees and sucked my dick.  He fully lubricated my cock with his spit, then stood and bent over in front of me so that I could penetrate him.  He insisted that he wanted to do this!    He groaned as I pushed and buried myself deep with-in him. 

As I humped Eric's ass, I noticed that there was a lot of blow jobs happening in the room.  This time by choice and not from dares.

I was so totally turned on that it took only minutes till I came deep inside of him.

When I finally pulled out, Eric said,  "Grab your clothes!  Let's go!  I'm finished with hanging around with these ass-holes!" 

(THIS WAS MAY ORIGINAL IDEA TO END PART 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment