Thursday, January 10, 2013

Truck Stop Sex Hotel - Part 2

Truck Stop Sex Hotel

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 5

 
I waited a few minutes and did not see any activity at the truck stop.  Then I heard a roar and out of a wooded area came a monster truck.  The driver stepped out and walked towards my car.  He was slender and looked like the type who would drive a big truck. 

I rolled down my window and he asked if I was Bill.  I nodded ‘yes’ and gave him my confirmation notice that I got from Hector.  He said “Come with me” and I followed. 


As I climbed into the back of the truck, I notice there was someone in the front seat.  He raised his arm in a country type of wave. His arm pit looked temping.  I wanted to dig my face into his arm pit and lick it.  I was getting aroused.  “I am Johnny Ray, the driver is Billy Ray.  I am your personal guide.  Whatever you want, just ask me.”  He was cute and I thought of quite a few things that I wanted out of him.

The truck roared to life and off we went into the woods.

Billy Ray explained the setup.  I would have access to any of the guys.  I was fully aroused just thinking about it. 

 
The drive was only a short distance to the cabins.  Sitting on the porch was a rugged type with a nice piece of meat.  He was stroking his rock hard cock for my inspection.  Billy Ray said “You can start here.  Sample anyone you like or everyone.  This is Stevie Ray.”  With that he raised his arm in that country type of wave.  His arm pit looked very tempting.  I decided I would have it before my stay was over. 

I got out of the truck and stepped onto the porch.  Stevie Ray looked pretty good.  Nice body and exception cock.  I reached down and grabbed his cock from him.  I stroked it and watch his mushroom cockhead grow.  I got on my knees and he started to swing the porch bench.  I replaced my hand with my mouth.  I was enjoying just staying still as Stevie Ray did all the work.  His cock went in and out my mouth as the swing went back and forth. 

I felt Stevie Ray’s body tense and my mouth was filled with warm sweet tasting cum.   

Billy Ray appeared at the porch behind Stevie Ray and told me to follow him and he would show me my room.  As we walked to the room, I noticed a cute guy on the couch.  Our eyes locked and my heart skipped a beat.  I nudged Billy Ray and asked “Who is that?”    

 
Billy Ray smiled and said “Mickey Ray is my favorite.  You are in for a treat.”

No comments:

Post a Comment