Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What you want to see on the TV show ‘Glee Project’ – The All Gay Cast - Scene 3

What you want to see on the TV show ‘Glee Project’ – The All Gay Cast

Group Scene 3


I was added to another group scene with the swim team.  They were all hot looking in their Speedo swim briefs.  Again the early scenes were filmed already.  As it was with the underwear scene, each guy had a nice budge. I watch the scene over and over again and each guy was delicious and handsome looking and I wanted to see what was underneath their Speedos. 


I was given another scene to view.  It had them all naked by the pool.  Their bodies were well defined and each cock looked semi hard.  Some were cut and some were uncut.  But I would have sucked each one.


The scene that I was in involved nine guys in a circle.  The camera was above them looking down.  All cocks were hard and sticking out.  I was excited to be in another wonderful sex scene.

We stood there with hard cocks.  We grabbed our cocks and stroked them a few times, and then we switched and held the guy’s cock next to us.  We were told to slowly stroke each others cocks.  I leaned back with the rush I was feeling from the hand of the guy next to me.  My cock grew even larger. 

I heard the director say ‘CUT’, and thought it was over.  Then the director selected five guys and I was told I would be kneeling in first of the line of guys and I will be sucking each one.  I was eager to get started. 


The director said “ACTION’, and I took my place in front of the first guy in line.  The four guys continued to stroke each other to keep themselves hard until I got to them.  They were all selected because of their size and thickness.  They were all cut and I love sucking on their knob, swirling my tongue around and around.                  

I was told to wait for the tap on the head by the guy who would signal that he was ready to cum, and then let the guy shoot his load on my face.  I went down the line like an assembly line in a factory.  I would suck each one until I got the tap and then closing my eyes as they shot their load. 

Each one shot and covered my face with cum. I had gobs of white cum in my hair, my eyebrows, my cheeks, and chin.  After the last guy shot his load, I laid on the floor and jacked off.  The guys stood around me milking their cocks as I came.  The scene ended zooming in my my cum covered face.   

I heard the director say ‘CUT’.  My third scene was ‘in the can’

1 comment:

  1. the guy seamed to the kind of face that is begging to be spunked on

    ReplyDelete