Friday, August 12, 2011

Sunbathing

Sunbathing

I love sunbathing.  I usually go to the park near where I live.  It was a hot day and I was sweating already.  I pulled on a pair of skimpy bikini briefs.  They barely held my cock and balls in place.  I looked in the mirror and saw that I left little to the imagination.  I turned sideways and could see a portion of my cock shaft and my balls.  I was getting excited.  I pulled on my shorts and headed to the park. 
 
I walked over to my favorite spot.  It had a row of bushes that protected you from others.  It contained a path into the middle of the bush where there was a clear space.  I went there many a time to seek fun with another guy. 


There was only one guy laying on his blanket.  He seemed to be sleeping.  I brought a blanket to lay out.  I spread it and took off my shorts and shirt.  I rearranged my cock off to the side and let some of my pubes appear over the top of the bikini brief.  I applied some lotion and laid on my back. 

The guy on the other blanket finally woke up and looked in my direction.  He stared at me and I started to get hard.  From his vantage point, he could see a potion of my cock as it pressed upwards.  A ball slipped out the opening.  He had a very good view.  He had a pair of Speedo and when he turned over, his cock was hard and pressing against the material.  I smiled and asked, “How you doing?”  He said, “Fine.”


I rearranged my cock so he could see move of it.  He leaned towards me and stared.  I had his attention now.  He rubbed his bulge and it was definitely growing.     

I pushed my cock to stand straight up.  It peeked over the top of the bikini brief.  I saw him lick his lips. 

I rolled over on my side and faced him.  I pulled down the waistband of my bikini briefs and placed it below my balls.  He now had a clear view of my cock and balls.  He pulled off his Speedo and lay there naked with a rock hard cock.  I took his lead and removed my bikini briefs.  We laid there naked with both our cocks hard.  It felt good.  The sun and wind felt good against my cock and balls.   


He said, “Mine if I join you?”  He moved his blanket next to mine and laid as close as he could.  He moved his hand slowly towards me.  He ran his fingers up and down my shaft.  My cock grew bigger.  When he saw I was allowing him to touch me, he reached over and grabbed my cock.  He held it for a few minutes then moved down to my balls.   

He looked around to make sure no one was seeing us.  But we had the place to ourselves.  His cock was thick but shorter than my mine.  I joined in with the fun and fondled his balls as he started to stroke me.  After awhile, I motion to follow me on the path that was behind us.  We headed into the bushes.  There was a clearing after a few feet.  No one could see us.  We got naked and stood there jacking each other off.  We both needed relief. 

Our bodies were sweaty and it felt good to know we were going to cum soon.  I had a good grip on his cock and stroked it. He kept saying, “Faster.”  As he came close to cumming, he stopped what he was doing to my cock and concentrated on cumming.     He was going to be the first to cum.

I felt him tense up and let out a low grunt.  Cum flew out of the tip of his cock.  It landed on the bushes and on the ground.  I continued to drain him of cum. 

When he was done, he went back to jacking me off.   Watching him cum was such a turnon that I shot shortly afterwards.  I hit the same bush as he did.  I grabbed my cock and shook the last drops of cum off of it.      

We stood there naked, with our hands on our cocks.  A nice breeze blew through the bushes.  We headed back to the blankets and resumed sunbathing.  I love sunbathing.     

1 comment:

  1. on holiday in Rhodes this year we found a few places like that to soak up the sun and of course watch a few guys if lucky

    ReplyDelete