Tuesday, August 9, 2011

In the Bushes

In the Bushes


I was horny.  I needed physical contact.  My hand would not do.  I headed to the park.  I took one of the trails and slipped into the bushes.

I listened to see if anyone followed me.  It was quiet.  I unzipped my pants.  I reached into the fly and found my underwear.  I pulled my cock out.  It was already semi-hard.  A few strokes and it was fully erect  and rock hard. 

I was proud of my cock. It was circumcised, thick, with a large mushroom head and seven inches long.  I loved seeing the look on guys faces when they saw it.     

I wanted someone to jack me off.  It was such a trill to be out in the woods and having someone make me cum.  I looked around and saw movement from the trail.  He slipped into the bushes and we made eye contact.  He was an older guy.  He stared at my cock.  I pointed my cock at him and waited.  He walked over and whispered, “Nice cock.  Can I suck it?”

I said, “No.  Just jack me off.”  It was safer and it was all I wanted or needed right now.

He grabbed my cock with his right hand and started to stroke it. I closed my eyes.  It felt great.  He stood so close, I felt his hot breath on my face.  He kept whispering, “Nice cock.”  He immediately increased his speed and I felt myself getting ready to cum. 

He stopped for a moment and I beg him to not stop and that I was close to cumming.  “Keep stroking.”  I pleaded.  I was almost there. I was breathing heavily.  My body quivered and then my cock erupted with gobs of white semen pouring out of my cock.  It was a nice thick load.  It landed on the leaves of the bushes and on the ground.  He kept stroking my cock.   

He milked my cock and when the last drops fell onto the ground, he turned and left.  He knew it was all over.  I stood there catching my breath.  My cock slowly deflated.  I flicked it a few times and then shoved it back behind my underwear. 

I felt relief.  I saw my cum dripping off the leaves on the bush and accumulating on the ground.  I turned and headed home.     

2 comments:

  1. I liked this story. It is sexual in a very straightforward, down-to-earth way, which in principle would be a negative thing for me (I like the tenderness of most of your writing), but so realistic. I guess we have all been there many times: we all know that aching feeling at the core of our being where we just need quick anonymous sex, even if it is the opposite of how we normally are. And I guess we have all been one or other of the characters in this story - probably both at different times. Nicely done, Jay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments on 'In the Bushes', Ben. It is one of my true story. It did happen. Thanks. Jay Storyman3119

    ReplyDelete