Sunday, August 7, 2011

Barefoot, a young stud sexual experiences - Beginning Part 2

Barefoot, a young stud sexual experiences

Beginning Part 2 of 2

Sailing at night can be awesome.  Brian, my first paid customer, was thrilled with the experience.  Sunsets out on the water, away from pollution, was a sight you will never forget.

Brian stayed naked the whole time.  I did not mind, and actually joined him in being naked.  I anchored the sailboat and we went down to the cabin.  We had drinks and Brian sat close to me.  The warmth from his body was enticing.  We laid back on the bunk and he looked into my eyes.  His lips brushed against my lips.

He lightly kissed me on my neck and then my chest.  His tongue licked around my nipple.  My cock was hard the moment I felt Brian next to me.  His tongue traveled down to my navel.  His mouth moved down ward and kissed the tip of my cock, then down my shafts to my balls.

He lifted my legs and spread my cheeks and kissed my ass.  I wanted more.  I pushed his face towards my ass and his tongue probed deep into my ass. I moaned loudly.  With every push of his tongue, I would moan. 

Brian saw the condoms on the table, and put one on his cock.  His tongue had me ass primed for his entry.  

Brian held me as he pushed his cock all the way inside of me.  I let out a low scream as he hesitated before started to thrust his hips and rocked to and fro.  The sailboat started to tock with each movement of Brian.      

I could hear Brian breathing deeply.  He increased his thrust.  He let out a grunt and came. He kissed me and removed his cock from inside of me.  I reached down to remove the condom.  The tip of the condom held his load of white semen.  I milked his cock for any remaining drops, and then I grabbed my cock and started to jack off. 

Brian replaced my hand with his hand.  He stroked me a few times, then moved down to take my cock into his mouth.  His warm moist mouth wrapped around my cock.  His tongue ran along the underside of my shaft.  He lingered at my cockhead and ran his tongue along the ridge of the gland. 

I grabbed his head and shoved it down on my cock.  He increased his sucking and my head swam in circles until I could not take it anymore and I came in his mouth.

We slept next to each other our arms and legs wrapped around each other.

The next day, we pulled into the dock.  He kissed me goodbye.  I reminded him that repeat customers, get a discount.  He waved back at me and said he would be back. 

I felt so alive and wondered who would be my next customer.           

3 comments:

  1. Oh yea Jay, your doing great--boner on this one. hal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great setting on this story Jay. I liked it. Glad you are continuing with this guy. He's adventurous!

    mb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved it too. Perhaps Brian will return to the boat one day :-) ??

    ReplyDelete