Friday, August 5, 2011

Phone Sex - Version 2

Phone Sex – Version 2

Every Tuesday, he calls at eight o’clock.  I usually get ready and lay here naked, like tonight.  I met him at a bar when I was out of town on business.  We hit it off right away. 

We went back to my room at the hotel and sat and talked.  He said he had to go and he leaned in and kissed me.  It was a tender little kiss but I kissed back with more passion.  I told him to stay, at least for a little while longer. 

I was hot and horny.  We kissed some more and then I started to take his clothes off.  He did not resist.  Soon I had him laying on the couch naked.  I started at his toes and kiss them.  His cock grew large and hard.  I worked my way up to his magnificent cock.  Veins stood out along his shaft. 

I sucked on his balls and then moved on up his shaft to the tip of his cock.  I let his cock slip into my mouth.  I took it in down to his pubes.  I inhaled and smelled lavender.  It was the sweetest smell.  I lingered and then went back up his shaft.  I did that a few times then moved up his body, finally arriving back at his lips. 

We kissed once again and he unbuttoned my shirt and removed it.  I was naked like him.  We now sat on the couch with our cocks hard and pointing straight up. 

The phone rang.  I was brought back to reality. 

I answered and smiled.  It was him.  As I listened to him talk, I grabbed my cock.  He asked me if he could make love to me.  I replied “Yes”.  As he told me what he would do, I stroked my cock.  He asked me to touch his cock.  My mind imagined him being with me and me grabbing his uncut cock.  I stroked him as I stroked myself. 

He told me he was close to cumming,  to keep stroking.  I felt myself on the brink of cumming.  I told him I was close.  Then the first of many wads of cum flew out and landed on me.  I heard him coming on the other end of the phone.  We both laid there with the phone to our ears.  He said he was blowing me a kiss and then he was gone.  I heard a dialtone.

He promised to call me….

and he did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment