Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Waiting for the Phone to Ring - Part 1

Waiting for the Phone to Ring

Part 1 of 2


I met him in a bar last night.  We exchanged phone number and he said he would call tonight.  He said he wanted to see me again.  I went home on cloud nine.  He was so cute and had the best twinkle in his eyes.

I showered and put on a clean shirt.  I notice my cock was hard as a rock in anticipation of seeing him and possibly having sex.  Not possibly, definitely having sex.  I was so sure.   

I started to pace. I held my cock.  Where is he?  He said to call, if I had not heard from him.  I punched his number into the phone and listened as it rang, one, twice, no answer.  I hung up. 

I looked down and my rock hard cock was limp.  As the minutes were turning into hours, I lost hope that he was going to call.  I had called a couple of times with the same results.  This time I left a message. “Hey Brian.  Call to see how you are doing.  Call me, if you get a chance.”

The hours passed by.  I never got dressed.  I stayed in just my shirt.  I feel asleep on the couch.  At one in the morning the phone rang.  I answered.

“Hey Josh.  Sorry about not calling earlier.  I had car trouble and my phone died on me.” It was Brian.  My cock got hard as I leaped off of the couch.  I grabbed a hold of my cock and asked, “Where are you?”  He answered, “At home. You still want to get together?”  My cock grew from limp to rock hard.


Brain was pacing at his place.  His pants and boxers were at his ankle.  He had shaved his pubes and was playing with the smooth area as his uncut cock dangled down semi hard.  In his mid he repeated, “Please, say yes.  Please.”  Brian wanted to wrap his arms around Josh’s slender body. 

I said “It is late.”  Brian held his breath.  He thought to himself, “Damn car and phone.” His semi hard cock deflated with every passing seconds. 

I noticed nothing was said on the phone.  Did he hang up?  I said “Hello?” I heard a weak hello back from him.  I repeated myself, “Like I said, it is late, but I took a nap and I am up and raring to go.”  As I said that, I fingered my rock hard cock. 

Brian’s heart almost leaped out of his chest.  His uncut cock sprang to life.  “Can you come over here?  I don’t have wheels, remember, my car’s not running.”  

I got directions from Brian and quickly put on a clean pair of white briefs and my pants.  I jumped into my car and drove out.

Brian pulled up his boxers and shorts. He was glad that Josh was coming over. Maybe something good would happen after all the problems with the car and phone.  Brian paced as he waited for Josh.   

2 comments: