Sunday, August 21, 2011

Dream Date - Part 2

Dream Date
Part 2 of 5
I walked over to the window and looked at the view.  Sean came over and stood behind me. He kissed me on the neck. I turned around and we embraced.  He kept his eyes glued to mine, as he slowly unbuttoned and took off my shirt.   
His fingertips slowly touched my chest.  He moved them ever so lightly so that each hair on my chest tingled from his touch.  He stopped at my chest nipples.  I felt a shiver run through my body as he caressed them with his fingers.  I leaned back as he pinched the ends of my nipples.  He drove me crazy as he replaced his fingers with his tongue and swirled it around my nipple, then move to the other nipple.
He kissed me on my chest and continued kissing as he moved downward passed my stomach.  He unbuckled my pants and let them fall to my ankles.  My cock was already hard and pressing against my briefs.  A wet spot was forming as my cock leaked precum.
He grabbed the top of my briefs and lowered them to just below my bush of black pubes.  He laid his face into my bush and I felt him inhale.  He moved back and let his hand grab the hair and ran his fingers through the course curly hair.
By now the spot of precum had grown.  Drops of precum oozed through the material of my brief.  He placed his mouth over the spot and licked it clean.  He grabbed my cock still wrapped in my brief and stuck it in his mouth.  The warmth of his mouth was something I had dreamed about and now it was happening.
He removed my cock from his mouth and resumed pulling my briefs down to my ankles.  My cock bobbed enjoying its freedom.  He wrapped his hand around the base of my cock and held it tightly as he inserted my cock once again into his mouth.  This time it was warm and moist. 
This was beyond my dream.  I was so excited that I felt I was going to blow at any moment.  I needed to slow down and see Sean naked.  I needed to do to Sean what he was doing to me.  But I could not stop him.  I did not want it to stop. 
Luckily my dream date knew what I was thinking.  He stopped and helped me removed my shoes, socks, pants and underwear.  I was now naked and it was my turn to strip Sean of all his clothes.  As I undressed him, we moved over to the bed.  I took my time taking off his shirt, unbuckling his pants, and pulling down his tight white briefs. 
His cock was now in front of me.  Long, thick and cut, it stood point at me, waiting for my mouth to service it.  His balls were hanging down low and I took them into my mouth.
Sean laid down on the bed and pulled me down and around so he could get to my cock.  Before we started to 69, I wanted to lick between his legs in the spot just below his balls.  I knew I hit the right spot when Sean let out a moan.  I continue to lick and Sean responded with louder moans.  As I lifted his leg, I could see his pick asshole.  I moved my mouth over to it and stuck out my tongue.
With every probe of my tongue, I heard Sean moan.  It was the sweetest sound that I wanted to hear from another man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment