Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Refill - Part 1

Refill – Part 1

Part 1 of 2


I was filling in for a friend as bartender. I loved watching the crowd.  Some of the guys are pretty hot that come here.  I used my towel to wipe down the counter, when he appeared in front of me.  

He held up his glass.  “Can I get another refill?”

I stared into his eyes. He was beyond pretty hot.  He was super hot. His eyes penetrated deep into my soul.  I went through the motions of getting a refill for him.  As I handed the glass to him, our hands touched.  We both felt it.  It was electrifying.  I found myself smiling and wanting to know more about him.  

He smiled back and stared at me.  I could stare at him forever.  I did not want this moment to end.  I found myself wanting to continue talking with him.  I said, “My name is John.”

His smile grew, “So is mine.  But I go by my initials, JJ.”  Someone in the crowd called out his name.  “I better get back to my friends.”  He turned to leave.  I watched him walk off.  He had a great looking butt. I stopped to wait on another customer and, when I turned back, I lost him in the crowd. 

We were busy all the way till closing time.  I cleaned up and clocked out and headed for my car.  As I unlocked the car, another car pulled up. It was JJ.  He was alone in the car.  His smile was contagious.  I found myself smiling back at him.

He had the empty glass still in his hand. “Can I get another refill?”

I leaned into the opened window and said, “Sorry, bar is closed.  I am heading home.  The only thing I can offer you is a cup of coffee at my place.”  I hoped he would take me up on the offer. 

JJ smiled and said, “That sounds like a good offer.  Lead the way.” 

I drove off and looked into the rearview mirror to make sure he was following me.  I was happy that I did not live far from the bar. I parked and watch him as he got out of the car.  He had on a tight pair of pants that hugged his ass.  His cock was laying to the left and I could not wait to see what lie beyond his pants. 

1 comment: