Monday, August 22, 2011

Dream Date - Part 3

Dream Date
Part 3 of 5   
We were in room ‘69’.  We lived up to that number by laying side by side, sucking each other cocks.  Sex was coming naturally to me.  I found that I could sense when it was giving Sean more pleasure by listening to the sounds he made.  His cock was long, thick and cut.  Initially when I started sucking his cock, it was too much.  I was afraid that I would disappoint Sean, but I relaxed and was able to take it all the way, deep into my mouth. 
As we sucked each other cocks, I moved my hand over to his ass and let my finger traced the outline of his ass hole.  I then inserted my finger into his ass.  He let out a half scream, half moan.  He reached down with his hand and pushed my finger deeper into his ass.  I knew I was doing something right. 
I increased sucking on his cock as my finger fucked his ass.  The scream/moans intensified.  I felt his cock getting harder and bigger in my mouth.  I knew he was ready to cum.  Just as I braced myself, he shot a load of cum in my mouth.
It hit the back of my throat and I swallowed as fast as I could.  Then another wad of cum erupted from his cock and I tried to keep up with his load.  As I drank the last drops, I pulled his cock out of my mouth and caught my breath.  I saw some small remaining drops of cum appear on the tip of his cock, and I lick them off.
He held my hand and kept my finger in his ass.  He whispered, “Fuck me.”
I quickly move around and positioned myself.  My cock was hard and ready for action.  He released my hand and I removed my finger.  I positioned my cock and felt a tightness of the muscle around his ass hole.  I was hesitant to push it through the opening.  He placed his hand around my cock and with a push, my cockhead went pass the muscle into his ass.  His hole was tight.        
His feet were up in the air, and I pushed deeper and then slowly pulled back.  I listened to the sounds coming from Sean.  It was a mixture of moans, grunts, and screams.  He reached over to my hips and controlled the rhythm and pace of my thrusts.  We were now acting as one.
Before I knew it, Sean had me thrusting at top speed.  It was a great feeling and I never wanted it to end, but I knew I was close to cumming.  When the time came, I had no control, I just came.  I could feel wave after wave of cum shoot out of me.  As the last drops came out of my cock, I felt drained and exhausted, but peaceful, and exhilarating.  I lean down toward Sean and pressed my lips to his.
My dream date had just begun and so far what happened was more than I ever dreamt.      

No comments:

Post a Comment