Saturday, August 20, 2011

Dream Date - Part 1

Dream Date
Part 1 of 5
Work was boring. It was the same repetitive steps. I could do it in my sleep.  My co-workers were average types, middle age, married or divorced.  I needed new blood in the office.  Someone like me: gay, young, and horny.
When I heard we had a new co-worker, I got excited.  I prayed that he be good looking, well built, dreamy eyes, and my age.  I almost forgot.  I needed him to be gay and horny.
 
When I first spotted him, I was surprised.  My prayers had been answered.  He was a beautiful young man; his tightly fitted shirt showed that he worked out.  But his face was beyond beautiful.  He was stunning.  
The boss walked over with him and introduced him and said he was going to work in the desk next to mine.  I was told to train him.  His name was Sean.
We hit it off right from the start.  He was a quick learner and soon was doing the same repetitive steps, like I did.  I was sure he could do them in his sleep.  My mind wandered and I saw me holding him while he slept.  Sean shook my shoulder and I came back to reality.  It was lunch time and Sean was ready to go. 
Over the next few weeks, whenever we were at lunch, Sean would talk about his dream date and ask me what my dream date was.  Yesterday, he looked at me and his eyes got big and wide.  He said, “Why don’t we go on a dream date?”
I was surprised from the invitation.  But Sean kept pleading and I finally agreed.  He smiled, “Good, I will pick you up on Saturday.  We will go upstate to a nice place.  We will need to stay overnight, but it will be my expense.” 
My mind clouded over.  I kept hearing the words ‘STAY OVER’ That was what he said.  I was going to stay over with Sean. 
The days flew by and finally it was Saturday.  Sean picked me up and we had a pleasant ride to the hotel in the Northern part of the state.  The scenery was beautiful.  And being with Sean made it extra special.  
 
When we got there, Sean sign in and got a room key.  He turned to me and said, “Are you ready?”  Boy was I ready. I have been thinking about this day for so long. 
Our room number was ‘69’.  I figured that was an appropriate number for a room that we shared.  When we entered, I was shocked.  It had one bed that was surrounded by candles and flowers.  A bottle of wine was being chilled next to a small table.  I looked around the room and there was even a fire going in the fireplace.  Everything I had wanted in a dream date.
Sean had thought of everything.    

No comments:

Post a Comment