Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Trade Used Underwear

Trade Used Underwear

I saw the ad.  The title of the ad was ‘Trade Used Underwear’.  I read on.  He lived in Canada and wanted to trade used underwear.  He wanted to exchange a pair of his that he had masturbated into.   Then I understood the word ‘used’.  He described in detail how he wanted it done. 


I read the ad a couple more times.  I went into my bedroom and took off all my clothes.  I walked over to my dresser and removed a pair of clean underwear from my drawer.  I laid on my bed and placed the clean pair of briefs on my stomach.  I started to jack off.

I closed my eyes and thought of the guy in Canada.  Once he received my underwear, he was going to do the same with a pair of his briefs.  Only difference is that he was going to sniff my pair once he got it.

I increased stroking my cock.  I wanted to make sure all my cum landed on my underwear. I felt my body shake with a tremor.  I was getting close to cumming.  I imagined the guy from Canada doing the same as I was doing.  Another tremor hit my body.  It was time.  The first shot of cum hit high and I caught it was my brief.  The rest ofthe cum landed right on the brief. 

I finished cumming and wiped my cock on my underwear.  Every drop counted.  When I was done, I got a freezer ziplock plastic bad and placed the still moist brief in the baggie.  As directed in the ad, I sealed it and mailed it off to Canada.     


He received the package in the mail.  It was the first reply to his ad that he got.  His hands shook as he opened the package.  He pulled out the baggie.  He handled it like it was a precious commodity.  He unzipped the opening and gently pulled out the underwear.  He unfolded it and saw that it was still moist. 

He slowly raised it to his nose and inhaled.  It had the sweet smell of cum.  His cock reacted to the scent and quickly inflated to an erect hard cock.  His hand was shaking as he went over to the couch and laid down.

He draped the underwear over his head and let the moist side rest on his face.  The smell was intoxicating.  He was jacking off as he took in the smells and imagined me depositing my load onto the brief.  He needed to return the favor and jack off into a pair of his underwear but not right now.  

Right now he wanted to concentrate on the moment.  He had a pair of briefs that held someone cock and balls and someone had jacked off into them.  He wished the guy could be right here, right now.  He did not hold back and prolong the moment.  He just wanted to cum.  He shot his load and laid there enjoying the moment. He picked up a pair of briefs that he jacked off into earlier and wiped himself clean.

He removed the brief from his head and folded it back up and placed it into the baggie.  He ziplocked the opening and carried it over to his dresser. He placed it in the drawer for safekeeping. 

Time to package his underwear and send them to the United States.        

1 comment:

  1. Glad your back and hope your vacation was fantastic. hal

    ReplyDelete