Thursday, August 18, 2011

Vibrator

Vibrator


I will be honest.  I bought it.  Yes, I went through the checkout lane and bought a vibrator.  It was advertised as great for neck muscles and it contained special attachments.   I unwrapped the package and I got excited just looking at it. 

I plugged it in an outlet and turned it on.  It purred and I felt a slight tingling as I held it.  I put the palm of my hand up to the tip of the vibrator and felt the pulsing vibration.   I turned it off and quickly undressed.  

I had on a pair of bikini briefs and decided to leave them on.  I turned the vibrator back on and pressed it tip to the front of my briefs. My cock sprang to life.  I followed the outline of my cock as it pressed against my bikini briefs.  My cock grew.  A wet spot appeared on my breifs.  I continued using the vibrator and my cock poked above the waistband of my brief. 

I ran the vibrator over my cockhead and I watched as my cock grew larger.  I quickly took off my briefs.  Using the special attachments, I ran it all over my cock and down between my legs.  As I got near my asshole, I felt a tingling sensation.  I was hooked.  I needed to stick this love tool in my ass. 

I ran to the bathroom to get some lube.  I spread some on the special attachment and then fingered my ass to lube the entry point.  I turned the vibrator back on and held it for a second before gently inserting it.  It went in easily.  The feeling was unbelievable.    It sent waves of excitement deep inside of me.  

My cock was reacting to the movement of the vibrator.  I lifted my legs and allow it to go deeper.  Then I grabbed my cock and started jerking off.  I took the vibrator out of my ass and held it over my cock.  I enjoyed the feeling but wanted it back in my ass.  I reinserted it and as it hummed I accidentally switched from low to high setting.  It felt great.  I started to jack off at a higher speed as well.

I laid on my back and I stuck the vibrator deeper in my ass and hit the prostate gland.  It was the magic spot.  I came immediately.  The cum flew out of my cock and landed on my forehead.  I looked down at my cock and another shot of white cum was expelled from my cock and landed on my cheek.  Each shot of cum was less forceful.  It left a trail of cum all the way to my cock. I never came so much before.  I drained every drop of cum out of my body.  I switched to a slower speed and after a few minutes, and then turned it off and removed it.  

I laid there and thought, “That was fun.”     

4 comments:

  1. Yea sure sounds it bud could you post the barcode number.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been gone for a few days so catching up on the blogs today. Liked your posts, sounds like you've been busy especially with the vibrator. hal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not live w/o my vibrator. It is a very intimate friend!

    mb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I visited a sex shop last year various dildo`s were on sale even one with a shower attachment .

    ReplyDelete