Thursday, August 25, 2011

Laundromat

Laundromat


I hate going to the Laundromat to wash clothes.  It is always boring.  I never see guys there just women.  Today was no different.  There were  few women, but no guys.

I loaded up the washer and threw in some quarters. It started to fill with water.  I leaned against the table with my back to the women.  I forgot to bring a book to read.  So I knew I would be bored for the next 20 minutes.

I heard another washer being filled with water.  I turned and saw a guy.  Finally another guy to talk with.  We can be bored together. He walked over to the chairs and sat.  He looked at me and smiled.  I was still leaning against the tables.  I felt he was undressing me with his eyes.  I smiled back.

He looked at the growing bulge in my pants.  He licked his lips.  I watched as he touched himself and groped himself.   

I reached down and unzipped my pants.  I had no clean underwear to wear so I was naked underneath.  I ran my fingers through my pubes.  He licked his lips again. 

I pulled out my cock and it immediately sprang to be hard and erect. I could see his eyes checking out to see if anyone was watching.  He went from sitting to kneeling and my cock was just inches from his mouth. 

He ran his tongue around my cockhead, swirling around the mushroom head.  I shook with excitement.  He checked once again to see if anyone was watching.  He took my cock deep into his mouth.  He waited a moment then he started to suck my cock as quick and fast as he could. 

I was so excited knowing that there were people just a few feet away from us.  I was on the brink of climaxing.  He removed my cock from his mouth and started to lick the underside of my shaft.  The sound of the washers drowned out my moans.  His tongue licked my balls and then he took them both in his mouth.  I leaned back against the table.     

The washer went into a spin cycle.  He sucked my cock deep in his mouth.  His tongue ran alongside the shaft of my cock. It took only a few more licks from his tongue and I came.  He swallowed every drop.     

He leaned back and wiped his hand across his mouth and sat back down.  I sat next to him.  We looked around and no one saw us.   

I asked if he comes here often.  He said he usually comes to the Laundromat on weekends, never during the week.  I told him I do the opposite, I come to the Laundromat during the week, never on weekends. 

He smiled and said, “Maybe I will start coming during the week.”  I smiled back and said, “Make it on a Friday, and it is a date.”        

3 comments:

  1. Time flys at the laundromat.hal

    ReplyDelete
  2. you dont get service like that these days.most laundrettes are full of old biddy's

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is amazing what can be done in a public place without anyone noticing. And so exciting ... :-)

    ReplyDelete