Monday, August 8, 2011

Pickup

Pickup


I was horny. I needed sex.  I had fantasized about having someone picking me up and having sex in the car.  I never could get the nerve to do it.  I finished eating a hamburger and was going to walk home from Mickey Dees.  The parking lot was deserted except for one car.

I recognized the guy. He was inside earlier picking up an order to go.  He was staring at me. He nodded his head.  I figured it was safe to just say ‘Hi’.  I walked over.  He did not have a shirt on.  Since I like good well defined chests, I was getting excited to see him up close.

I said ‘Hi’ and looked into the car and saw that he was naked.  His hand held his cock.  I could not get my eyes off of it.  Every once in a while, he would stoke his cock.  He asked, “Want to sit.”

I climbed into the car.  I sat staring at his cock.  He released his hand from his cock and said, “You going to just sit there.  Get naked.”

I pulled off my shirt.  Although it was not a hot day, I was sweating.  I pulled off my shorts and underwear.  It felt good to just sit in the car naked. My cock was hard like him.  He drove off.  I asked, “Where are we going?”

He reached over and grabbed my cock. His touch sent shivers through my body.  I did not care where we were going, just as long as he kept his hand on my cock.  He moved his hand over my chest and ran it down to my pubes.  He grabbed a handful of hair.  My cock twitched.  He grabbed the base of my cock and ran his palm over his cock shaft to the end of my cock.

I inched my hand over to his thigh and inched my fingers towards his cock.  It was hard as steel.  We held each other cock as he drove up onto the highway.  He started to stroke my cock and I imitated what he was doing.  He was going over the speed limit.  The rush of air through the opened windows was cool against my sweaty body.

“Jack me off”, he commanded.  I moved my right hand over and started to jack him off.  The car went faster. He pressed back against the seat.  I had my head against his chest and had a clear view of his cock.  Like a volcano, it erupted.  It shot cum upwards and then it ran down the side of his shaft. 

I had a front row seat for the eruption.  The last drops oozed out and I leaned back in the passenger seat.  He finished jacked me off.  I came quickly.  He said, “There is a towel in back.  Get it.”  I found the towel and wiped us clean. 

He drove off the highway onto the maim street.  He asked me where I needed to be dropped off.  I gave him directions.  We drove in silence.  I got dressed. I said “Thanks” as I got out of the car.  He smiled and drove off.

I decided to go for another hamburger tomorrow.  Who knows, maybe I will go for another drive.  

No comments:

Post a Comment