Saturday, August 6, 2011

Barefoot, a young stud sexual experiences

Barefoot, a young stud sexual experiences

Idea from Hal

Beginning Part 1 of 2



They call me Barefoot.  I was born and raised in the San Juan Islands.  I hated to wear shoes, so I went barefoot.  My parents called me ‘Barefoot’ and the name stuck.  My real name is Juan.

I love the water and spent most of my life either in or on the water.  I now own a 23’ sailboat.  She is beautiful with a built in cabin so I can take overnight trips.

I now live in my sailboat and I take guys on overnight trips for good food, good scenery, and good sex. 

It all started one day a few years ago.  I was laying on the beach.  My sailboat was anchored out in the water.  I had on my skimpy bikini swim brief.  The sun was high in the sky and it felt good on my body.

I heard a voice behind me, “He is beautiful.”  I turned around and said, “SHE is beautiful.  Sailboats are called ‘SHE’.”

He replied, “I wasn’t talking about the sailboat.  I was talking about you.  My name is Brian.”  I turned around to see who was talking.


He was a hot looking guy with blond hair.  He had on pants rolled up at the ankles.  His hands were shoved into his pant’s pockets.  I love his tight muscular body.  He was slender like me.  He asked me “Is that your sailboat?”  I nodded my head ‘yes’. 

His replied changed my life.  “I was going to rent a sailboat.  Is your available?”

My mind started to consider the possibilities.  I needed money and this was my way of earning money and having fun too.  I looked at the guy standing on the beach and noticed he was staring at my skimpy swim brief. 

“You want to check it out?”  I asked as he smiled and licked his lips. 

I stood up and shoved my blanket into my waterproof bag.  “I will swim out and bring it over to the docks.”  He answered, “No need, I will swim out with you.”

He took off his pants and shoes and gave them to me to place in the waterproof bag.  He looked great in a pair of blue Speedo swim briefs.

We waded into the water then dived and swam to the sailboat.


I climbed onboard first and as I turned around I saw Brian standing on deck.  His blue Speedo swim briefs were straining to hold his rock hard cock.  He placed his thumbs on the waistband of his swim briefs and pulled them off.  His cock stood straight up.

He dropped his swim brief to the deck and he stood there naked.  My cock grew with the sight of his naked body and erect cock.  He slowly approaching me.  I slipped out of my swim briefs.  My cock was liberated and quickly inflated to its seven inch long cock. Brian was now inches away from me.  His tip of his cock and my cock touched.  My body shivered with excitement. 

We embraced and Brian wrapped his hands around my slender body. In one swift move, I found myself laying on top of Brian on the deck.  We kissed as the boat bobbed in the water.  Our hard cocks rubbed against each other.  Brian’s hand wrapped around both of our cocks and slowly stroked them.  He continued to kiss me and his tongue reached deep inside of my mouth.

His strokes were quick.  I knew I would cum soon.  I felt Brian hot cum splatter between us. I shot my load.  My cum stood out as it landed on my tan body.          

I grabbed a bottle of water and poured it on us washing the cum off.  We laid on the beck and let the hot sun dry the water from our bodies.    

We got up and sailed out to open sea.        

5 comments:

  1. Seems like this story should have more than 2 parts, Jay. They could be sailling for a while...

    mb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ist chapter Jay. Sail on. hal

    ReplyDelete
  3. MB, I am planning a couple more stories with 'Barefoot'. I have not started writing them, so not sure when they will be completed or posted. STAY TUNE. Jay storyman3119

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jay! I needed help in getting to sleep tonight. Great "get me hard" story... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice. The sort of tenderness that I am a sucker for :-)

    ReplyDelete