Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dream Date - Part 5

Dream Date
Part 5 of 5

I laid in bed wide awake.  I watch Sean sleeping.  He was quiet as his chest moved with every beat of his heart.  I glanced over to the clock and knew it was time to get up and head back home. I hate to see it end.  I gave Sean a shake on his shoulder.  He gave a slight jump and looked at the clock and then turned towards me.  His body engulfed mine. I could feel his cock pressing against my body.  He was hard.
He gave me a kiss on the cheek.  His hand went down to my cock and grabbed it.  I was hard as well. Sean started to jack me off. He started slowly, pulling on my cock upwards and then moving downwards on my shaft. He stopped to run his finger all over my cockhead, smearing precum.  He continued to jack me off.
I felt his breath on my neck.  Then a wet tongue started to lick my neck. His wet tongue was replaced by his lips kissing me ever so lightly.  He move to my earlobe and nibbled.  He increased the speed of his hand on my cock and my body tightened.  He sent shivers through my body, as he stuck his tongue in my ear. 
I came.  I grunted with every spurt of cum.  Sean started to masturbate and came quickly.  His cum landed on my chest.  I watched as his load mingled with mine.  Once he finished, Sean moved over to where our cum landed, and started to licked it up. 
His body once more engulfed mine.  “Five minutes” he asked.                   
After showering and getting dressed, we started the drive home.  The last two days were spectacular. Our dream date exceeded our expectations.  Last night, we sat naked in front of the fire in the fireplace.  It was so romantic.  We made love not once but twice as the flames from the fire danced in front of us.    
I sat in the car and smiled as I thought of the last two days.  Sean drove the car onto the highway and set the cruise control.  I was so tired.  I enjoyed sightseeing around the hotel, but I enjoyed the hotel the best, especially room ‘69’. 
Sean was great.  We grew closer together and I learned a lot about Sean and how to please him.  I learned that it was not all about pleasing me, but pleasing each other.  I found out how to made love, which was better than having sex. 
Our dream date was one of discovery.  I found out I was a top and a bottom.  I asked Sean which one he preferred and he said “Whatever makes you happy?”
I snuggled in the car seat and leaned over and rested my head on Sean chest.  He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight.  I felt protected and safe.  I felt him kiss the top of my head as I drifted off to sleep.   

2 comments:

  1. Very sensual, nice way to end your dream date. hal

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really nice series, Jay. I have only just read them. I read one episode each day so as to maintain the suspense :-) Great story, and great writing!

    ReplyDelete