Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Dream Date - Part 4

Dream Date
Part 4 of 5









After dinner at a nice restaurant, we headed back to the room.  There was a nice fire going in the fireplace.  We stripped down and laid on our stomachs feeling the warmth of the fire on our bodies.  I was excited and rock hard.  I hopped that Sean was feeling the same as I.
I rolled over onto my back.  Sean rolled onto his side.  I saw that his cock was nice and hard.  He ran his finger tips over my chest, stopping at my chest hairs. He played with it and then traveled down pass my bellybutton, following the trail of hair to my bush of pubes.
My cock twitched as he ran his fingers through the hair.  I stared into his eyes. The fire in the fireplace danced in his eyes.   He moved his finger around he base of my cock, down to my balls.  As he played with my balls, I reached out to his face and pulled his face towards me and we kissed, lightly at first, then passionately.
As we kissed, he moved his fingers down between my legs.  I reacted by raising my legs and his finger found my asshole.  He did not insert his finger but kept it outside and ran his finger tip in circles around the opening. 
As we kissed, he moved between my legs and positioned his cock to be pressing against the opening of my ass hole.  I reached down and tried inserting it. It resisted my penetration. But I was determined.  I tried once again and his cock entered me.  That took my breath away.
Sean then slowly pushed inwards until he was half way there.  He decided to go easy and not continue.  He slowly pumped, enough that I knew, in time, I would enjoyed knew I was going to enjoy this.
Sean decided to pull out and finish the job by hand.  I took over and grabbed his cock and mine and stroked them together.  He leaned in to kiss me.  I listened to his breathing and knew when he was close. He shot first, followed by me. I kept jacking both cocks until we were done. 
We lay in front of the fireplace and enjoyed the warmth on our skin.
I got up and got a towel and washcloth and cleaned us up.  We spent the rest of the evening in each other arms until we fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment