Monday, August 29, 2011

Sex Slave - Part 3

Sex Slave

Part 3 of 3


Being a sex slave was starting to be an awesome assignment.  I was enjoying the attention and the cocks. The next encounter was back at the same place, at the motel room.  This time the leader had more guys attending the session.  They all were undressed, standing there waiting for me.  There were all sizes of cock, and all types.  I wanted them all.  It did not matter if the cock was cut or uncut, large or small.     

It did not long for me to get out of my clothes.  They had me lay down on the bed.  I held on to two guys’ cocks and started to jack them off, as another guy stuck his cock in my mouth.   

The leader had my ass all to himself.  He licked my asshole and got me all wet and ready for his cock.  His tonge licked all around and in my asshole.  I was so busy sucking and jacking cocks, that I did not feel his cock entering me. 

Every so often, the guys would switch places with the ones that I was servicing.  A few guys had a short trigger and came quickly.  But as soon as they were done, another person took their place. 

Eventually everyone was jacking off and formed a circle around me.  I knew what was coming.  The guys were going to give me a shower of cum.  They waited for the leader to cum first. He pounded my ass.  When he got close to cumming, he pulled out.  Just as the first drops of cum landed on me, the rest of the guys came.  I was drenched with cum.  This session was beyond my wildest dream.


1 comment:

  1. What a great start to college for the narrator of this series! I am sure he will have more experiences to tell us about as the academic year progresses ;-)

    ReplyDelete