Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What you want to see on the TV show ‘Glee Project’ – The All Gay Cast - Scene 2

What you want to see on the TV show ‘Glee Project’ – The All Gay Cast

Group Scene 2


They selected five of us for an underwear scene.  They gave us the underwear, boxer briefs, to wear.  I got to admit, I love the feel of the material against my cock and balls.  The selected five was a combination of good looking to great looking. I was horny with just the thought of being with them.

I read the script and love what was in store for us.  It was going to be a group orgy scene.  It was like a daisy chair but in a straight line.  Believe me; nothing was straight about this line.  The scene started with shots of us parading around in our underwear.  I was hard all ready.


Then we got naked and got to business. They had us lay on the floor.  I was the second guy in the row.  I got to suck the lead character.  The next got to suck my cock, and so on till all five of us was having something done to us.

I was so glad that I was in the position in the line that I was.  Not only was I sucking a nice look hard cock, some my cock was getting attention.  The only direction we got from the director was to show the cum shooting on camera.  As soon as we got close to cumming, we would tap the person to signal that it was time, and then release the cock and finish with a hand job.

This was a one take scene.  I took the first guy’s cock deep in my throat and let my tongue lick the underside of his shaft.  While I was sucking, I felt the next guy swirling his tongue all around my cock.               


They had multiple cameras recoding the scene, in case a guy shot his load before the lead guy did.  Luckily The first guy came first, right on cue.  He tapped me on the head, and I released his cock and he took over by jack himself off. I licked his balls, as he shot his load all over his chest.  It was big load and it was a beautiful sight to watch from my vantage point. 

Now the camera concentrated on me.  I ignored the camera and just laid back to enjoy the blowjob. The next guy was a good cocksucker.  His lips and tongue worked me up to the point that I was not too long before I tapped him on his head and he released my cock and he grabbed my cock and jacked me off.    

I was hoping for a good cum shot. I did not let them down.  I let loose with one of my biggest loads. It gushed out of the tip of my cock and landed all over my chest.  He milked me for the last remaining drops.  I laid there and watched as the remaining guys shot their loads.  When we were done, we laid them catching our breath as the camera faded out of the scene. 

I heard the director say ‘CUT’.  My second scene was ‘in the can’

No comments:

Post a Comment