Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sex Slaves - Part 1

Sex Slave

Part 1 of 3


I was so looking forward to being a freshman in college.  I would be away from home and available to do things I could not do at home. 

One thing I was looking forward to was sex.  Lots of sex, and with multiple guys.  The possibilities were mind blowing, or should I say cock blowing.  

I wanted to do what ever they wanted me to so.  That would be awesome.  Then it came to me, what better way, then as a sex slave.  College guys were horny, and I figured I could fill their need, as well as my needs, which was sex.

So I started to plan it out.  I wanted to be with older guys.  The seniors in college had more experience, and they were not afraid to have me do whatever they wanted.  My motto would be ‘use me, abuse me’.  My plan was coming together. 

So I ran an ad stating they must be seniors in college and it had to be two to four guys.  I was a sex slave, ready to do their bidding. 

The answer came quickly.  I was nervous as I clicked to open the email.  I read it and smiled.  It sounded good.  They were three guys, all seniors in the college that I attended.  I replied and we made arrangements to meet.

I was not nervous. Instead I was excited and horny.  I met them at a motel room.  They sat on the bed watching me.  I like what I saw.  I wondered what we would be doing tonight.  This first meeting consisted of us sizing each other. 

One of the three was definitely in charged.  He told me to remove my pants.  I did not wear underwear so that I would be ready for anything.  “Sit down.” He ordered.  I sat on a chair with my cock erect and ready for action.  All three guys were smiling as they stared at my cock. 

The three guys knelt around me.  I leaned back and folded my hands behind my head. I smiled as they moved in towards my cock.  My cock was sticking up.  I watch as the three started to lick and suck on my cock.  Having three tongues working on my cock was awesome.  I never felt so much stimulation as each tongue licked along my shaft while one guy moved up my shaft and licked my cockhead.

He starting sucking the tip of my cock as the other two worked on my shaft.  I was enjoying the attention.    
I felt that I was close to cumming.  I wanted to hold off and enjoy the guys, but I started cumming before I knew it.  The leader took my load while the other two guys sat back and watch the leader take it all to himself. 

They all had smiles, including myself. 

1 comment:

  1. Great story, Jay. This looks set to be a nice series :-)

    ReplyDelete