Friday, August 19, 2011

Golf Foresome

Golf Foresome


I was bored. The rest of the foursome was off in the woods looking for their balls.  Knowing them, they were probably having sex right now.  Thinking about them in a threesome got me excited.  I unzipped my shorts and pulled out my already hard cock.  I started to stroke it. 

Although this felt good, I wanted all three of the guys.  I turned around to see if they were coming.  I hopped off the cart and zipped up my shorts.      

I entered the woods and looked around.  No one was in sight.  My cock was still hard, so I decided to jack off in the seclusion of the woods.  No sooner did I pull out my cock, when my arms were grabbed from behind. 

It was Bill.  He held me tight.  He was laughing.  I wondered where the other two guys were.  I reached back and felt Bill’s naked body.  His hard cock was sticking against my butt.  Randy jumped from behind some bushes and undid my pants.  As they dropped to my ankles, Randy got on his knees and he immediately started to suck my cock.     

After a while, Bill wanted to get in on the action, so he pushed me to the ground.  Randy stood up and stuck his cock in my mouth.  He quickly got into a pumping action.  While this was going on, Bill stuck his cock in my ass.  I was totally enjoying this romp in the woods. 

My arms were still being held back when Al appeared and he went down on my cock.  I was receiving it from all over.  I was in sensory overload.  I was enjoying it too much and I came first.  Al was not ready for the load.  He choked on it and he had cum running out of his mouth.  All this time, Randy was pumping away and he finally yelled, “I’m cumming.”  I braced myself and quickly swallowed his load. 

Bill was last to cum.  He took his time and enjoyed my tight ass.  He pulled out and finished the job with his hand.  Cum flew out and landed on my ass cheek. 

When we were done we got dressed and headed for the cart.  Bill asked, “How many strokes do we count for this hole?”  I replied, “I think you made a hole in one.  My hole.”                   

3 comments:

  1. Maybe Tiger needs a foresome like this to get his game on. Good way to look for your balls in the woods. Very uplifting. hal

    ReplyDelete
  2. it does make golf a bit more exciting .

    ReplyDelete
  3. The idea of playing golf has never interested me. I think I need to reconsider... I can see now that golf may be more fun than I had imagined ... ...

    ReplyDelete