Saturday, August 13, 2011

Barefoot, a young stud sexual experiences - Nude Beach Part 1

Barefoot, a young stud sexual experiences

Nude Beach Part 1 of 2 

I put out notices in the local paper for overnight sailboat cruises.  I sat back and wondered how long it would take to get my next customer. I was restless.  Since it was a beautiful day, I set sail to cruise along the coast.

The beaches along the coast were deserted.  I threw the anchor overboard and grabbed my waterproof bag with my towels.   I doved into the water and swam to the beach.  I opened my bag and pulled out my towel and laid on it.  I had on my skimpy swim brief.  
  

I was enjoying the sunny weather, when I heard someone clear his throat.  I turned around and spotted a young man naked, leaning up against a rock.  His cock was sticking up and his balls hung down.  It was a beautiful sight.

He smiled at me and grabbed his cock and pointed it towards me and then released it.  I could not resist.  I needed to place my mouth on that cock.  I walked over. 

He kept flipping his cock by pointing it at me and then releasing it to spring back upwards. He said, “Join me.  Take it off.”  He pointed to my swim brief.
 
With every step I took, I pulled my swim brief down, inch by inch, until my cock sprang loose.  I slipped out of my swim brief and stood in front of him. He said, “Nice. You should go naked more often.”

I replied, “I do on my sailboat.”  He smiled and said, “It’s a beauty.”  I corrected him by saying, “SHE is a beauty.  Sailboats are called ‘SHE’.”

He laughed and said, “I was talking about your cock.  My name is John. How about some 69 action?”

“Here?” I asked.  He grabbed the blanket and spread it on the beach.  He pulled me down to lie next to him.  We were facing each other cocks.  He quickly took my cock deep in his mouth.  As I felt my cock reach the back of his throat, I took a deep breath.  He started to suck and position me to be knelling on top of him. His cock laid in front of me.  It was beautiful.  It was a cut cock, with a nicely round cockhead.  I swirled my tongue around his cockhead and then took it into my mouth and suck.


We were so engrossed in sucking each other cock, we did not notice a guy walking over to us.  He had on only a hat, and was naked, sporting a nice hardon.  I was positioned on top with my ass up in the air.  I felt a finger poking my ass.  He shoved it in and I stopped sucking while he finger fucked me.

Next thing I knew, he had inserted his cock and was fucking me.  With his every thrust, I was face fucking the other guy.  He took over jacking off his cock.  He had it aimed for my face.  The first shot of cum landed on my forehead, with the next one on my cheek.

He finished stroking his cock, as I was next to cum.  He held on to my hips as I shot my load of cum.  The other guy was pounding away at my ass and grunted a few times and came.

We all three laid on the blanket.  I got up to go back to the sailboat.  I told them I needed to check if anyone wanted to rent out the sailboat for a midnight cruise.  They looked at each other and said, “Sound cool.” 

I asked if they wanted to meet at the dock or swim out with me.  They shoved their items in my water proof bag and off we swam.   

5 comments:

  1. Nice dudes you find at the beach Jay.hal

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAL, The story continues. I was surprised at the guys I found at the beach. Keep on Sailing. Jay storman3119

    ReplyDelete
  3. Needs some editing:

    "I dove," not "I dived."

    ...."each others' cocks," not "each other cock."

    ...shoved "their" items, not "there" items.

    Also the story lacks any description of the man found jacking on the beach, other than that he was "young."

    Beyond that, there's the problem that the unseen visitor could have had HIV. Why on earth would you let a complete stranger stick his organ in your ass?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Steve, due to some pressing health issues, I have skipped my edit run through that I normally do prior to posting my stories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. now that was hot loved it jay hope we get another chapter

    ReplyDelete