Monday, August 29, 2011

Stuffed in my Jeans


Stuffed in my Jeans


I saw him walking around the Mall.  He had on a tight fitting shirt and skin tight jeans.  I had to follow him.  His ass looked great in those jeans. When ever I saw him from the front, I wondered how he got his cock and balls inside of the jeans.   He turned and saw me.  I looked away.  I walked over to a bench and sat down.  I spotted him out of the corner of my eye.  He was coming my way.  My heart was beating.

He stopped and stood right in front of me.  I looked right into his budging front of his jeans.  I could see the outline of his cock and balls.  His zipper was not fully fastened.  He asked me, “Is this seat taken?”  I nodded ‘NO’. 

He sat and tugged on his jeans to give his cock and balls some space.  “I like your jeans.” I stammered.

He replied, “They are nice and tight, but when I get home, I relax and get out of them.”  I smiled, “How do you get into them?”

He laughed. “Do you want to see?  I am heading home.  I will show you.  OK?”  I got up eager to go.  I smiled bigger and said, “Great.  I will follow you.”

I waited in the parking lot till he came around the corner and then followed him out to the street and on to his place.  He did not live far.  He had a nice looking apartment.  He jumped up onto the counter.  He grabbed the zipper and pulled it down just a couple inches.  “Need to breathe first.”  I saw that he had underwear on underneath.  That surprised me.


He took off his shirt.  His chest was muscular. He jumped down from the counter and sat in a chair and posed for me.  “You like what you see?”  I nodded ‘YES’.  My eyes wander all over his chest and down to his underwear sticking out between his unzipped jeans.  I sat down in a chair. 


He stood up and pulled his jeans down enough so that I could see his outline of his cock and balls.  With a slight smile, he grabbed his cock and stroked it through his underwear.  I licked my lips.  He smiled, “You want to see what I have stuffed in my jeans?  Show me yours and I will show you mine.”

I stood up and unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and with one quick movement, dropped them down to my ankles. He said, “Wow.  That is one nice piece of meat.”  My cock was near seven inches long with a big cut knob on its tips.  I stood there waiting for his unveiling.   He dropped his jeans and underwear, slowly.  I saw his cock head appear first.  Then his long thick cock appeared.  Once his jeans were off, I wanted to see his cock up close.  I fell to my knees and saw a magnificent piece of meat.


He had shaved some of his pubes off, but he looked nice.

I licked the end of his cockhead and then took it into my mouth.  He placed his hands on my head and held me firm as he thrusts his cock in my mouth.  I held his hips to slow his down, and to keep from gagging.  He was big and I had trouble handling his cock.  Once he got going, he kept at it with one thing in mind, cumming.

I grabbed my cock and jacked off.  When he got ready to cum, he pulled out and finished the job by cumming all over my face.  When he was done, I leaned back and stroked my cock until I shot my load onto my chest.

My cock shrunk after I came.  I looked over at his cock and it was still big.  I wondered how he stuffed that cock in his jeans.              

1 comment:

  1. Just back from a long holiday. Glad to see you are still producing plenty of entertaining stories! I have got a lot of reading to do to catch up. This one was a nice start :-)

    ReplyDelete