Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sex Slave - Part 2

Sex Slave

Part 2 of 3


Everyone stripped down and lined up in a row.  Three erect, hard cocks were waiting for my attention.  The leader’s cock was the best. It was thick, with a nice cut cockhead.  I knew what to do.  The leader went first.  I licked all around his cockhead.  I kept it up until he was moaning with delight.  I licked the under side of his shaft.  He was now moaning louder. 

I held off sucking his cock until he begged for it.  Then I took it into my mouth.  I sucked it deep into my mouth.  The leader placed his hands on my head.  He then took over and fucked my face with so much intensity, that I started to gag.   

I got back under control.  I was loving every minute of sucking his cock.  I knew I had more cock to suck.  I braced myself and he shot his load filling up my mouth.  I swallowed quickly and then I started on the next one in line.  Each one was masterful in feeding my mouth with their cocks. 

I was enjoying the second guy’s cock when the last guy got impatient.  He shoved his cock into my mouth.  I had two at once now.  They were enjoying it.  They were face fucking me in sync with each other.  They glided into my mouth.  I prepared myself for their cum.  I place my hands on their butt and gave them a squeeze.  I shoved their cocks deep into my mouth, increasing the speed.  I felt their bodies tense and then both cocks exploded with hot cum.  I could not keep up and cum started to stream out of the corners of my mouth.      

I swallowed what I could and then wiped my mouth with my hand.  Not to waste any cum, I licked my hand.

When they were done, I had my filled of cum.  I am very happy and satisfied.  They patted me on the back and said “Good job.”  It went well for our first meeting.

The leader of the group arranged for our next meeting.  I answered, “I will be there.”  My cock was getting hard just thinking of our next encounter.   

3 comments:

  1. Hot story Jay, Whens the next encounter? hal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomorrow is part 3, Might be a recuring storyline. Jay Storyman3119

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice how the second and third guys came together ;-)
    I can see how this storyline could run for a long time. I don't think anyone will complain if it does :-) Ben

    ReplyDelete