Thursday, August 11, 2011

Waiting for the Phone to Ring - Part 2

Waiting for the Phone to Ring

 Part 2 of 2  
  
I rushed over to Brian’s place.  As I went up to his front door, I hesitated.  I tried to figure what moves I should take.  I decided to let Brian make the first move.  I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell.

Brian was nervous.  He was pacing up and down.  Brian had not have company in so long.  He tried to figure what moves he should take.  He decided to let Josh make the first move.  He jumped when he heard the doorbell.  His hand held the doorknob as he took a deep breath.  He opened the door.

I smiled and entered his apartment.  I sat on his couch and Brian offered me a drink.  I downed the beer in one quick movement. Brian guzzled his beer.  I asked for another beer.  We sat and did small talk. 

After a while, neither one of us made any moves. I decided it was time to go home.  I figured nothing was going to happen.  I got up to leave.  I took the emptied beer bottles to the kitchen.  I did not know that Brian followed right behind me.  As I turned, we bumped into each other and fell to he floor in a heap. 

I laid on top of Brian, between his legs.  We started to laugh.  Brian said, “Be gentle.”  I kiss Brian on the lips.  “Is this gentle enough?”  He returned the kiss and moaned, “Nice.”

He was a good kisser.  He finally said “You want to go to the bedroom?”

I jumped up and gave Brian a hand to get to his feet.  We walked arm in arm to the bedroom.  We stripped down and jumped into bed.  We kiss again.  I pressed against his body and felt his hard cock pressing against me.  We both had the same idea as we reached down and grabbed each other cocks. 

His cock was large.  It was uncut and thick. I wanted him inside of me.  I kiss him as I said, You have lube?”  He reached over to his nightstand and pull out a tube of lube and a condom.

He slipped on the condom and inserted his finger in my ass and applied the lube.  I let out a sigh as he kept his finger in my ass.  He kissed me once again and replace his finger with his cock.  It slipped easily into my asshole.  

He smeared the remaining lube that was on his finger on my cock.  He started to fuck me as he stroked my cock.  I laid back and let Brian do all the work.   His hand felt so good stroking my cock. Feeling his cock in my ass, pumping away, I was so close to cumming.  Brian stopped fucking me and concentrated on jacking me off. It only took a few strokes for me to shoot my load of cum.

Brian started to fuck me and intensified his thrusts.  I heard him cry out as he climaxed. He slipped his cock out of my ass.  I reached down to grab it. The tip of the condom was filled with him cum.  I pulled the condom off.

Brian leaned down and we kissed.  Brian went to get a towel and wiped us both clean. He climbed into the bed and snuggled next to me.  As we dozed off I thought back to all my worries about this evening, and it was unwarranted.  For now, we were content.       

 

2 comments:

  1. the both needed a little encouragement to get going everyone's been there jay am glad they got there in the end .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice story. As G-Star says, we have all been there, and I guess we all can tell of occasions where our hesitation prevented a happy ending. But that would not make a good story!

    ReplyDelete