Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Trip - Part 4

The Trip

Idea by new roving reporter, Ben.

Part 4 of 4

I said, "I forgot to get your name." He did not say anything. He grabbed my arm and pulled me in. I closed the door as we embraced. His mouth touched mine and we kissed. His tongue probed deep passed my lips and found my tongue. He held my arms pinning them outstretched against the wall.

His mouth moved down to my neck and kissed and licked me. I tried to break free but could not. I felt him let up on holding me and I flipped him around. He was now against the wall, holding his arms outstretched.

I took a long passionate kiss, letting my tongue travel deep into his mouth. I step back to take a look at this man. His jeans barely hung around his waist. His pubes were exposed and his cock stuck straight up, hard and erect. I dropped down to my knees and quickly undid his jeans and let them fall to his ankles. His large cut cock stood straight up. I pulled it towards my face and took it deep into my mouth. I gagged, hesitating, then continued to take his cock deeper. As I sucked, he stepped out of his jeans.

He turned and dragged me to the bedroom. His hands help me by my armpits. I continued sucking his cock as I was pulled into the bedroom.


He fell into bed, pulling me on top of him. I was half on the bed and half on the floor. He lifted me off the floor and off the bed and spun me around. He held me in the arm, my cock dangling in front of his face. He lowered me and took my cock and sucked. He was able to lifted me and then lower me, again and again.

He lay flat as my cock went in and out of his mouth.

His animalistic strength was turning me on. I was getting closer to cumming. I let loose of his cock, as I got closer and closer to cumming. My body shook. I let out a moan, then it became a scream. I could not control myself. With every shot of cum, I screamed. As the last drops of cum were licked off the tip of my cock, I gave a final low scream, that turned into a moan.

His cock waited for me. As I came, my hands were tightly gripping his cock. Now it was my time to suck. I grabbed his balls with one hand and pulled. He was breathing deeply. I reached under his balls and found his ass and finger his asshole. As he got closer to cumming, I shoved my finger into his ass. He squirmed.

I was not ready for his load of cum. It blasted into my mouth and it was thick and creamy. Filling my mouth, his cum dropped onto his cock and down his shaft to his pubes. I swallowed what I could.

He spun me around and held me in his arms. He said, "Brent."

I answered, "What?"

He said, "My name is Brent."

1 comment:

  1. Superb, Jay! I love what you have done with my idea. It was pretty much like that that I imagined things evolving, and you have described it all so well.
    Ben

    ReplyDelete