Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Starfucks

Starfucks

Idea by roving reporter a3rdeyeblind


He came out of the house into the back patio. He had on just a T-shirt. His cock swayed as he walked towards me. He held up the coffeepot and a coffee mug. He said, "Starfucks is now open for business."


I was sitting on one of the chaise lounges. I was naked with my fat cock laying between my legs. I asked, "What is this going to cost me?" He poured me a cup and said, "At Starfucks, we only takes ‘fucks’ as legal tender." My fat cock got fatter. Just 24 hours ago, I was at Starbucks…….

I took my usually table. It had a great view of the counter and the surrounding tables. I received a text from a friend. After reading it, I sent a reply. When I looked up, he walked in. My mouth dropped opened. He had on short shorts, which were tightly hugging his body.

He went to the counter to order his coffee. I snapped a picture with my phone. I started to type a text to my friend and send the picture. I stated that he was doable and fuckable. I looked up and the guy was gone. Damn, I wondered how he got out so fast. I heard a voice, "Who is doable and fuckable?" I smiled and flipped his picture back on my phone.

I turned around and it was him. He looked awesome closed up. He gave me a slight smile and said, "So I am doable and fuckable? I guess the question is "Can your cock handle my ass?"

I smiled back, "I guess you have to see for yourself."

I drove like a maniac to my place. My cock was already hard thinking what lied ahead. I looked in the rear view mirror and he was following me.
When we got to my place, he took no time getting me undressed. I stood there naked with my hard fat cock standing straight up. His eyes were big as he stared at me and said, "We are going to need lube."

We climbed into bed and he applied lube to my cock and his ass. He straddled me and lowered himself onto my cock. He moaned as my cock slipped past his opening and entered into his ass. He took it slow and rocked gently up and down on my cock. He lowered himself to the bed and let me get on top to fuck him. His ass felt tight to me but it handled my fat cock after a few thrusts.

His moans grew louder as he held his legs up into the air. He grabbed his cock and started to stroke it. He pleaded, "Cum on my cock." I brought myself to the brink of cumming and pulled out of his ass and stroked until I came. I aimed for his cock and sprayed cum all over it. He spread the cum all over his cock and started to stroke his cock. I leaned down to kiss him as he increased the strokes. He stopped kissing me and took quick breaths as he came on his chest.

I ran my fingers through the cum. I kissed him and got up to grab a towel.

As I wiped him clean, he asked, "Fuckable?" I smiled and laughed, "Definitely fuckable."

No comments:

Post a Comment