Tuesday, July 26, 2011

On the town with Skin Tight Jeans

On the town with Skin Tight Jeans



It was my night off.  So it was time to hit downtown and flaunt my stuff.  My I pulled on my skintight jeans.  I tucked my cock off to the side.  No underwear tonight, I let my skintight jeans hold my cock in place.  I looked in the mirror and liked what I saw.

I drove downtown.  I decided to walk down near the canal first before hitting the bar.  The canal was well known as a great place to cruise.  As I walked, I sized up the guys that were there.  As I turned the corner, I spotted a guy in the water.  He stared at me.  He held his shorts in his hands.   


I smiled at him and rubbed my cock along the length of the shaft.  My cock looked big and inviting.  His eyes were glued to my skin tight jeans.  He turned around and climbed out of the canal and headed into the woods.  He was naked.  His ass was pure white.  He might have worn Speedo when he laid in he sun.   His ass swayed as he climbed out.  Before entering the bushes, he turned and I saw his cock was hard and sticking straight up.  He disappeared into the bushes.

I walked quickly and looked for the opening.  Finally I found it.  I pushed through the branches and found the spot.  He had a towel laying on the ground and he stood on it.  I walked up and gently grabbed his cock.  His hand rubbed against my jeans, along the lines of my cock.  He rubbed back and forth and my cock grew in size. 

He unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans.  He tried tugging on them but they fit snug.  There was a trick to removing skin tight jeans. I inhaled and slipped the jeans down below my cock and balls.   His eyes got big and wide as he saw the size of my cock. 

He dropped to his knees and quickly engulfed my cock and took it all the way in his mouth.  He choked but was insistent in handling it.  Tears formed in his eyes, but he continued to try to suck my cock.   

He was naked and wet from the water.  He pulled me down to the towel and removed my jeans.  He turned around to a 69 position.  He wanted me to suck his cock. I took his cock in my mouth as he started to suck mine.    

He was aggressive.  His hands were all over my body, feeling me, rubbing me, and squeezing me.  His mouth adjusted to my cock size and he was taking it deep in his mouth.  He rolled on top of me and sucked away.  His cock broke free from my mouth and he lowered his body and let his cock and balls rubbed against my face.

I felt his hot cum hit my chest.  He was cumming by just rubbing on my face.  It was a cool feeling and it turned me on.  I told him I was getting ready to cum. He clamped down on his lips and was ready for my load.  I screamed, “I’m cumming.”

He handled my load and swallowed it all.  When I was done cumming, he made sure he got every last drop.  We were all sweaty from the sex. I needed to wash the cum off of me.  He said, “Follow me.”  We got into the canal and rinse off.    

We got back out and he put on a pair of skimpy shorts.  I got back into my skintight jeans.  I told his thanks and we went our separate ways.  I walked back to my car.  My cock found it familiar and comfortable place in my skin tight jeans. I continued downtown and flaunted my stuff.

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmm could almost taste his cum there once again thanks for sharing Jay.
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great story, Jay. You certainly know how to keep us interested. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like a big cock showing thru jeans or shorts. Majoy turnon for me. hal

    ReplyDelete