Saturday, July 23, 2011

Humpback Mountain - Final Chapter - Part 1

Humpback Mountain

Final Chapter

Part 1 of 2

I arrived at the cabin first, like I always did.  I started to unload the car.  I spotted the ‘For Sale’ sign.  I removed it and leaned it against the cabin.  As I finished unloading the car, Ricky drove up.  He hopped out of the car and asked, “Need any help?”

“Nope, all done.  How do you always miss all the work?” I said as he embraced me and planted a kiss on my eager lips.  His lips lingered on mine, then he pulled back and said, “I missed you.”  He looked around and spotted the ‘For Sale’ sign.  “Cabin still for sale?”, he asked.

“Not anymore, I bought it.”  I said with a smile on my face.  “As a writer I can work out of the cabin or anywhere.”  Ricky looked pleased with my decision.

“Right about now, Joey would be making his entrance.” Ricky said.  “Not this time.  It is just you and I.” 

We walked towards the cabin with Ricky holding my hand.  As soon as we were inside the cabin, Ricky turned and looked into my eyes.  His hands were holding me tightly, like he was afraid I would turn away.  I undressed him as we kissed.  He stood there naked, his rock hard cock begging for attention.  Ricky watched me undress and walk towards him.  Love would be special tonight.  One on one.  Our cock touched first and pushed against each other.

We kissed and embraced as we walked towards the bedroom and fell into the bed.  Our bodies intertwined.  Like the first time we humped so many years ago down at the pond, Ricky was the top and I was the bottom.

Over the years he became more of a lover and less of a sex charged guy who needed to shoot his load.  My legs rose into the air, in anticipation for what was to come.  Knowing I was ready, he slipped his cock into my ready hole.  He held me and started humping.  His hands reached out to my face and pulled it gently towards his face.  His tongue darted out and entered my mouth. 

It felt like we were doing it for hours.  Ricky increased his speed of his thrust.  His muscles tensed and I knew he was ready to cum.  But he was a considerate lover; he grabbed my cock and stroked it.  He wanted me to cum with him.  I took over jacking my cock and he finished thrusting until we both came in unison.

We lay in bed afterwards and just held each other until the sunlight woke us up the next day.  Ricky woke with a morning woodie.  He wanted more sex but we had a busy day ahead of us.  Ricky could not wait and begged for something even a hand job.

I decided a blow job would be better.  As I went down on his cock, Ricky said “Yes.”  Ricky’s cock was a delight to suck.  It was thick and cut with the nicest mushroom head on it. I swirled my tongue around the ridge of his cockhead. He moaned in delight.  I started bobbing my head up and down.  His hand rested on my head.  I took his cock deep into my mouth and then back up.  I grabbed his ball sack and tugged until he moaned louder.  His cock thickened and I knew from past experiences that he was ready. I braced myself.  His loads were large.  His first shot surprised me and I quickly swallowed.  Then it followed with another and another.  Once he was done, I removed his cock and licked any remaining drops of cum.  I wiped my mouth with my hand and licked it clean. 

I asked, “Are you ready for the hike to the vista?” 

1 comment:

  1. Hi ja Jay, Glad were back at Humpback mountain. You make it a very special place. hal

    ReplyDelete