Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day at the Park

Busy Day at the Park

Idea for story submitted by roving reporter, Dave


I took my dog for a walk through the park.  I was looking forward to a nice peaceful stroll through the park with my dog.  She spotted a squirrel and ran after it.  I cussed under my breath, “Damn dog.”   I thought I found the trail that she took into the wooded area.   I searched and found myself in a thick thicket of bushes.   

I needed to sneak up on my dog, otherwise she would run off.  I tried to move quietly through the bushes.  I heard a noise and stood still. I took a step and saw that there some one up ahead.  There was a clearing coming up.  I took another step.  I pushed the bushes apart and saw a guy standing there, playing with his cock. He had pulled it out the fly of his pants and was jiggling it. 



I stood there and watched his every move. I wished I was out there playing with his cock, but I stayed hidden among the bushes.  The excitement of watching him without him knowing was making me hard.  I pulled my cock out and jiggled it.  I was so hot and horny.  I came almost immediately.  I continue to watch.  I moved to get a better position and stepped on a twig.     

“Who is there.” He yelled.  “I know you are out there.”  He stepped in my direction and pushed the bushes apart and I was standing there with my dick hanging out.  He grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me in the clearing.

He said, “Spying on me.  You pervert.  I guess I need to teach you a lesson.  Knell down and suck it. ”

I knelt down in front of him.  He pulled down his pants and left his underwear on.  He rubbed his crouch in my face.  I felt his hard cock against my face.  His briefs smelled of piss.  “Pull then down.” He commanded.

I pulled his brief down and his cock sprang up hard as a rock. Before I could say a word, he pushed his hard cock in my face.  He tried to push it into my mouth.  “Suck it’, he commanded.  I opened my mouth and he pushed his cock in.  I gagged.  He pulled his cock out and was irritated.  He said, “Don’t puke.  Just suck it.”  I grabbed his cock to control the amount that went in my mouth.

“Get naked.” He demanded.  I took off my clothes and knelt back down and started to lick the end of his cock.  I put the tip of his cock in my mouth and chewed on the foreskin.  His cock grew and his cockhead stuck out from the foreskin.  I took more of his cock in my mouth until I had it all the way in. He started to pump his cock. 

At one point, he heard another noise and stopped what he was doing. He looked around and then we continued to have sex. He increased his thrust of his cock.  I jiggled my cock, as he grew closer to cumming.  His cum shot out and landed in the back of my throat. I tried to swallow before the next wad hit.  My mouth filled with cum.  I leaned back and swallowed.  His cock fell out of my mouth.  He grabbed it and milked the last drops and let them land on my face.

I finished jiggling my cock and shot my load. He watched me cum.  He grabbed my shirt and wiped himself clean, and threw it back at me.  He dressed and left into the bushes.

I used the shirt to clean me up.  I pulled up my briefs and put on my pants.  I found my way back out into the park.  My dog was waiting for me.   We sat under a tree in he shade and took a rest.  It had been a busy day so far forboth of us.      
 

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic ! if only it had happened like that
    it worked for me though thanks
    Dave

    ReplyDelete