Friday, July 8, 2011

The Trip - Part 2

The Trip

Part 2 of 3

He woke from his short nap. He looked around and noticed it was still all farmland. He yawned and said, "What your plans for the night?"

I told him I was going to stop at a campground that was about 50 miles away. I wanted to catch a few hours of sleep before resuming the trip.

He was happy with that. He asked if the seat reclined and I told him to go ahead and get comfortable.

He stretched out and was out and snoring loudly. The sounds kept me awake. I drove on.

I glanced over to see how my rider was doing. His cock was poking above his jeans. I kept alternating watching the road and then watch his cock. He was getting hard right in front of my eyes.

He was at least seven inches and cut. I reached over and lightly stroked his shaft. I moved my finger to his cockhead and ran my finger along the ridge of the crown. It was a magnificent specimen of male manhood. I wanted it in my mouth.

I could not wait to arrive at the campground. I counted down the miles. Finally we made it.

I found a secluded spot to park and pitch the tent. As the car came to a stop, he awoke and sat up.

He asked if there were any showers in the campgrounds. I pointed out the building and told him I needed to do the same. I got into the trunk of the car and pulled out a couple towels. We walked over to the showers. I was late and pretty deserted in the campground.

We undressed and I took a look at him naked. He was unbelievable. His legs were extremely muscular. His chest and ABS were well defined. I had seen his erect cock in the car before and it was mouth watering. Soft, it was even better. His cock was long and thick.

I saw him glance over at me. I hoped he like what he saw. I got excited and soon my cock was hard. He asked me if I could do his back. I gladly said, "Yes." This turned me on. He turned to rinse off his back and I just stood there with my hard cock pointing at him.

He grabbed the soap from my hand, and turned me around and started to wash my back. He washed between the crack of my ass. I reached around to get the soap from him, and it slipped out of my hand. I bent over to pick it up and felt his cock rubbing against my ass. I stayed in the position.

He spread my checks and the tip of his cock pressed against my opening. I thought to myself, "Do it." Then it happened. I felt his cock head press and pop into my ass. I let out a moan. I then reached around to get his pumping started. His cock glided back and forth. He held on to my shoulders and pumped. After a while, he pulled out and jacked off into the shower water.

We wrapped towels around out waist and headed back to the tent and climbed in. He removed his towels and laid on his stomach. I did the same and before long we were both asleep.

2 comments:

  1. I think I am becoming addicted to your stories! Looking forward to part 3 of this one.

    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben, Glad you like the story. Welcome to the Horny Fiction Family.

    ReplyDelete