Thursday, July 21, 2011

Subway

Subway

Reader submitted story by B-Man


I work in New York and I take the Subway all the time.  I used to hate riding in the crowded cards but not any more since I learned the secret to riding the Subway.

In the morning rush hour the Subway is pretty packed. Where I got on, there was never any question of getting a seat, I was just grateful if I could find somewhere to stand where I could also breathe!

Between the stations the passengers can be pushed to and fro by the jolting of the Subway train. In my innocence, if I found that the jolting of the train pushed me against another passenger, I always did what I could to move away, especially if I found my hand on an inappropriate part of someone's body or my private parts against someone's hand or leg. I didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea.

Until, one day, I found that not everyone considered it the wrong idea :-) There had been a breakdown in the service, so the train I was on was making slow progress and was stopping a lot between stations. We were jammed into the carriage like sardines. My hand was stuck against the crotch of a young guy around my own age, or perhaps a few years younger. There was no way I could move it away: it was stuck there through the pressure of the crowd. I was a bit embarrassed, and I did my best to keep a millimeter or two between my hand and his crotch, although obviously my efforts were regularly thwarted by the movement of the train.

After a while I realized that the back of my hand was pressed against something very firm. Either he had an unusually solid zip on his trousers or he had an erection inside them. Also, I noticed that if I used the movement of the train to move my hand away - by the couple of millimeters that that was possible - he followed the movement of the train to stay with my hand. I was new to this and rather nervous, but I gingerly started to move the back of my hand a little against his hard cock. As I pressed my hand against his cock, he pressed his cock against my hand - in the opposite direction therefore, so we could not both be following the movement of the train!

And anyway, a lot of the time the train was stationary. After a while I turned my hand around, and gently closed my fingers around his cock (through his trousers, of course). I had never done this before, so I was very nervous. I gripped his cock very, very gently, so that I could react as if the movement of the train or the pressure of the crowd had forced me into the position if he should pull away. But, far from pulling away, he pressed his cock firmly against my fingers, giving me the courage to tighten my grip and to start some movement. Suffice to say that we made the most of the difficult circumstances of the crowded train and passed our time very pleasantly until we reached his station and I was left to relive the experience in my mind as I waited for the train to reach my own station.

After that, I always looked forward to my morning commute! And those crowded trains that I used to hate were the ones I hoped for. The more crowded the better! Usually, when the service was running properly, I was only on the train for 5-10 minutes, but it is surprising what goes on in a crowded Subway train! I learnt to check out the standing passengers as the doors opened for me to get on. I only had a second to decide where to position myself in the train, and I would try to stand so that either my cock could "accidentally" brush against a guy's hand with the movement of the train or so that my hand could "accidentally" press against a guy's cock or, sometimes, a guy's ass.

Obviously, you have to be very careful. You don't want to start fondling the genitals of a guy who is going to react badly! Pressing your cock against a guy's hand can be safer than the reverse, because you just make it happen with the movement of the train and, if the guy is not interested, he immediately moves his hand away. But if your hand presses against a guy's cock, it may not be so easy for him to move away. There is often a period when you are not quite sure whether you are on to a good thing or not. Your hand touches a guy's cock very lightly and instantly moves away again. You repeat the movement, holding your hand in position just a fraction of a second longer, always making it seem due to the movement of the train. Men who are not interested will normally back off quickly.

Even in a crowded train, there is usually just enough leeway for them to keep themselves to themselves. Nevertheless, there are often quite a few light touches before you feel reasonably secure in taking things a step further.

Over time some of the interested guys get to know each other. I remember one guy, youngish, perhaps late 20s, who was already on the train when I got on and who had a newspaper over his arm. I thought nothing of it. There was nowhere else to stand, except face to face with this guy. Then, as the train moved off, I realized that the newspaper was just a way of hiding what his hand was doing! I don't know if he had seen me on the Subway before, but he instantly had his hand against my crotch, hidden by his newspaper. This was great, because no one could see what was happening. Obviously, I pressed my crotch against his hand immediately and, although we were only together for a few minutes, it certainly improved my journey. We exchanged a smile as I left the train.

A few days later, the same guy was on the train as it pulled into my station. This time the train was way too crowded for him to use the newspaper trick. It was so crowded that no one was getting on. They were all waiting for another train, hoping that it would be less crowded. But my guy was right against the door, facing me, so I forced myself onto the train, to the consternation of some of the passengers who clearly thought the train was already more than sufficiently crowded!

It meant that I was squashed between the guy and the doors when the train moved off. We were face to face. We had both recognized each other instantly, and we wasted no time in taking advantage of the situation. He even undid my zip and put his hand inside my trousers. The fact of doing it in front of hundreds of passengers adds to the excitement. The more crowded the train, the more you can do without anyone noticing.  He dug his hand pass my trousers and found my boxers.  He moved his hand pass my boxers’ opening and grabbed my cock.  He massaged my rock hard cock.   

This time, I stayed on the train past my stop. The crowd eventually thinned out and we had to stop our activities. He removed his hand and zipped up my trousers.  We started to chat. He suggested that we should get off at a mainline station where he thought we could finish things off in the toilets. We found an empty cubicle.  Since we were both on the way to work, we knew we had to be quick and not make a mess.  Once behind the locked door, we attacked each other.  Our kissing was passionate.  We unzipped our trousers and pulled out our cocks.  We jacked each other off.  As we got closer to cumming, we stood facing the side wall of the cubicle.  We shot our loads and watch it land and drip down the cubicle wall.  We smiled as we brought our entertainment to a satisfactory conclusion, and fairly quickly.

So that is the secret to a successful ride on the Subway.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this, Jay. I enjoyed reading it! It reminded me of some experiences I have had on my morning commute - not in New York, but I guess men are men all over the world!
    It is astonishing what can go on in crowded trains, but it certainly makes the journey more interesting :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it. Great idea from B-Man.

    Jay storyman3119

    ReplyDelete