Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lawn Service

Lawn Service

Story Idea from roving reporter, Hal

I heard the motors running and looked out my window.  It was my lawn service cutting my grass.  I loved this company.  They hired only the best looking guys. Today’s crew was awesome. 


The two guys mowing the lawn in the front yard had well defined muscles.  I could see they underwear pulled out over the top of their shorts.  Sweat was running down their bodies and being absorbed by their underwear. I would have loved to see them standing in their underwear, wet with sweat, and they underwear clinging to their cock and balls. 


I looked in the backyard and saw the guy edging the lawn.  He had on no underwear, and his shorts hung down showing his ass crack.

They were wrapping up cutting the front yard and I heard them load up the equipment and drive down the street to their next customer.  The guy edging the lawn was still trimming around the house and walkways. 

I stepped outside in my shorts.  I said, “Hot day.”  He smiled and replied ‘Yes.”  I saw his eyes look at me shorts.  I put on a pair that were real short and my balls were hanging out.  It was just enough to get his attention.  And it worked.

He kept trimming but glanced at my balls.  This was turning me on and my cock got larger and was poking out the bottom of my shorts.  I bent down to grab a hose and my cock and balls fell out. I rearranged myself and said, “Sorry.”

He smiled and said, “Looks good to me, so leave them out.”  I turned the hose on to me and let my cock and balls hang out. I was so excited.  My cock grew and was hard.  He removed his shorts and stood there naked.  “Spray me, please.”  He said, as his cock stood straight out.

I decided to join him and removed my shorts.  We stood just inches apart.  It was refreshing.  He wasted no time grabbing my cock and playing with my balls.  He quickly knelt down and started to lick my cock.  I aimed the hose upward and let the spray of cool water fall down on us.  As he sucked me deep in his mouth, I turned off the hose and placed my hands on his head. 

I felt so turned on being outside and getting sucked by this hot guy. He quickly increased his sucking and I felt so close to cumming.  I tightened my grip on his head as I got closer.  He sensed that and clamped down his lips on my cock.  I came and every drop was swallowed by him. 

He heard a honking and quickly put on his shorts and said he had to go to his next customer.  I told him next time it was his time to get sucked.  He waved as he left and said, “I am looking forward to it.”

I love my lawn service.


3 comments:

  1. It's a pity I have only a tiny city garden with a tiny lawn: I couldn't really justify calling in a lawn service :-(
    Would be nice, though ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the thought gives me a brickie. My Dad has his own lawn boys me and my brothers not as interesting sight though. Time for a jiggle me thinks this will be my first in the new shop toilets.
    Dave x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jay, now thats what lawn service should be. Nice job. hal

    ReplyDelete