Monday, July 4, 2011

July 4th with Steven - Part 2

July 4th with Steven

Part 2 of 2

The sunlight shone through the window. We were still in each other’s arms. Stephen slowly woke up and wiped the sleep from his eyes. He whispered, "I got to get ready. I have to leave early this morning."

I hated to see him go. I wanted one more time with him. He looked into my eyes. He did not say a word. He kissed me.

Our cocks were both hard. I wrapped my legs around him. He positioned himself so his cock was poking at my ass crack. I reached down and guided his cock to my ass hole. He kissed me again.

His cock stayed at the opening of my ass. He pushed his cock and it was met with some resistance. I reach over to the nightstand and grabbed the lube. I was going to be ready, willing, and able. I applied some to his cock and smeared the remaining on my ass hole. He pressed his cock against my asshole and it easily entered. He slowly inserted his cock all the way to the base of his cock. I felt his bush of pubes against my ass.

He held me so tight, for a moment I could not breathe. He started to rock back and forth. I felt like we were in this one position for hours. After a while, he released his grip on me and lifted my legs up and started fucking me. I closed my eyes and imagine fireworks going off. With each thrust, I saw stars.

His body rippled with his muscles. I saw him tense up. He was close to cumming. I reached up with my hands and drew his face towards me. Just as he came, I kissed him. His body shook with spasms, as he shot his load of cum.

He kissed me passionately. He took my breath away. He went from raw passion to tenderness. He softly kissed me, then he lowered himself and rested on top of me. I felt his heart beat as his chest heaved with every breath. After a few minutes I heard him whisper, "I need to get ready. I have to go."

I let him get up. I laid in bed as he got cleaned up and dressed. He came back into the room. He looked so handsome. He gave me a kiss goodbye. He turned to leave and then stopped and turned back around. He smiled, "You know I am getting my own place at the end of the month. You want to visit me, sometime?"

I jumped out of bed and ran to him. I hugged him. He said, "I guess that is a ‘yes’."

No comments:

Post a Comment