Monday, July 18, 2011

Humpback Mountain - Part 2

Humpback Mountain

Story idea by roving reporter, Hal

Part 2 of 3



Joey saw that something was happening between Ricky and I. He saw me reposition my hard cock. Joey said, "I better go in before I burn. I am going to take a nap before lunch." That left Ricky and I alone. I spread my legs and Ricky pushed his finger into my hole. He finger fucked me and I loved every poke of his finger. I wanted more. I decided to take Ricky down to the pond for a little more privacy.

I got up and grabbed Ricky’s hand and led him down to the pond. We had a little more privacy there. Ricky did not take any coaching. He had thought about this moment, and he was ready. He stripped down and we both stood there naked. I had my back to him and was facing the pond. Ricky started to rub his cock against my ass crack. I was enjoying it. I bent over and Ricky positioned his cock at the entrance to my ass.

At first I was too uptight and his cock was met with resistance. I took a couple deep breaths and told Ricky to try again. Ricky placed the tip of his cock at the opening of my ass. He pushed a couple of times, then he got pass my opening and now his cockhead was in me. I told him, "Go slowly." I braced myself.

Ricky started to insert his cock as deep as he could go. I said, "Deeper." Once he was in all the way, he started to pump back and forth. It felt great, I yelled, "More." He hump my ass. It felt great and I wanted it to last all afternoon, but it was close to ending. I could tell by the sounds coming out of Ricky’s mouth, that he was close to cumming.

He kept humping me until he cried out, "I am going to cum." He pulled his cock out and jacked off. I looked down between my legs and watch his cum shoot out and land on the floor. I grabbed hold of my cock and stroked it until I was ready to cum. I yelled out, "I’m cumming." I aimed at the ground and my cum landed on top of Ricky’s cum. It was an awesome sight, seeing our cum mix together as one.

Ricky grabbed me from behind. "That was a good hump." I turned around and said, "Yes, at Humpback Mountain." We laughed and decided that was the name we would call this place forever.

We had worked up a sweat, so we took a dip in the pond and rinsed off. We headed back to the cabin, Ricky put his arm around my shoulder and said, "Time for lunch. "

As we walked back, I spotted Joey standing at one of the bedroom windows. He was masturbating. I wondered how much he saw. I nudged Ricky and told him to look at Joey. We looked at each other and yelled, "Humpback Mountain."




That afternoon we started out on our hike. We were going to climb Humpback Mountain to the vista. Campout overnight, and return to the cabin the next day. We were all in a great mood. The climb was easy at first, then got a little rougher. It was a climb we done many times as kids, so we knew where to place our footings for the climb up the mountain.


Half way to the vista we came across the quarry. The water was crystal clear and Joey was the first to strip and jump in. I followed with Ricky right behind me. We swam and splash around. Joey jumped out of the water and landed on me and pulled me down under the water. I saw through the water that his cock was hard. As I surfaced out of the water, I felt his hand on my ass. I turned and he was smiling. He jumped on top of me one more time and as he pushed me under the water, I heard him say, "Later."

After a while we got out of the water and sat and dried off under the hot afternoon sun. We decided we needed to move on, if we wanted to get there before sundown.

We continued our hike and finally reached the top of the ridge that went around the top of the mountain. I searched for the path to the vista. I finally stumbled upon it. It led to the vista. It was getting close to the sun setting, so we quickly assembled our tents and started a campfire.




Joey had a great idea. Let’s see the sunset naked. Ricky was the first one naked. I followed with Joey right behind me. We stood arm in arm and let out a primal scream. It echoed back at us. I looked over at Joey. His cock was hard. He had matured so much since the last time we were at the cabin, where we would skinny dip down by the pond. His cock was thick and his mushroom head was big and round.

I wondered how Humpback Mountain would be with his cock in my ass. He screamed and listened to the echo bouncing back. The sun set and we laughed all the way back to the tents. We dressed in our shorts and ate dinner around the campfire. We were exhausted from the hike, so we turned it.

3 comments:

  1. Wanted to say great story and great site.

    I run a blog too. It's a personal one, real personal because I share personal stories like this on there.

    underduhrainbows.blogspot.com

    Keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoying Humpback mountain and all the activities Jay, hal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story, Jay. I love the slow build-up.

    ReplyDelete