Thursday, July 14, 2011

Test Drive

Test Drive

Story idea by roving reporter, MB


I turned 21 and was ready to buy my first new car. I saw a sporty model and knew it was the one for me.

The young sales agent caught my eye when I step foot on the lot. He was a go-getter. But he was cute so I did not mind the hard sales. In fact, it turned me on.

I took the car for a spin. He gave me directions to test the car at top speeds on the back roads. I put my foot to the pedal and the car zoomed down the dirt roads. The car started to sputter and finally it slowed to a stop and died.

I told the salesman to call for a tow truck. He did not bring his cell phone. I was starting to get mad. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and checked for bars. There were none.

We got out of the car and looked for a sign of life and there was none. We sat on the hood of the car and I said, "Now what?" My temper was rising. I get horny when I am mad about something. I turned to the salesman and said, "Since we are in such a secluded spot, we might as well fuck."

The salesman said, "Wait a minute this car comes with ONSTAR." The salesman climbed back in the car and pressed the button. When the attendant answered, he told them our predicament. They said someone would be out there but it would take a couple of hours.

I sat on the hood and said, "Now what?" The salesman shrug his shoulders and said, "We can always fuck." I started to undress. The sales man backed away saying, "I was just kidding." I took all my clothes off and walked over to the salesman and started to undress him. He resisted at first. But seeing me naked with a hard cock, got him interested in getting fucked.

I decided I was going to get a piece of ass out of this. He resisted but just enough to make it playful. I did not waste anytime with foreplay. I turned him around and he leaned against the hood of the car. My cock tried to enter his ass. He grimaced with pain. I pushed and felt my cock enter pass his asshole.

Once I was in, he loosed up and my cock slip right into his ass. I started to pound my cock deeper and deeper into his ass. He braced himself with both hands on the hood of the car. I held him with one arm as I reached around and grabbed his hard cock. He came quickly. His cum landed on the hood of the car.

I held on to him and rammed my cock into his ass until I was ready to cum. I pulled out and shot my load on the hood of the car.

Exhausted we sat under a nearby tree and rested. Just as we got dressed, the tow truck arrived. As he hooked up the car, he looked at the hood of the car. He looked up in the air. I said, "Flock of birds flew by." He nodded his head and said, "Nasty stuff. Better get it cleaned up."

Well, I did not buy a car that day, but I stop in for a test drive with the cute salesman every so often.

3 comments:

  1. Great job, Jay. Bummer sbout those damn birds....... lol

    mb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story!
    Got me very hard...
    I have to hide in this stall for a while and wait for it to go ;-)

    ait for it to go ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the course of choosing a new car recently, I did a few test drives, and none of them were like that: I obviously went to the wrong dealers! The salesman I eventually bought from was reaaaalllly cute, but kept talking about his girlfriend :-(
    Thanks for another great story, Jay.

    ReplyDelete