Monday, July 25, 2011

Dog Park Romance

Dog Park Romance

Story Idea by Roving Reporter, MB


I let my dog loose in the dog park.  She immediately ran off to play with the other dogs.  I sat on a bench and watched the guys who brought their dogs.  I know you can find the sex in the strangest locations, so I started to size up the guys. They were all shapes, ages, and sizes. 

I heard yelling and decide to investigate.  As I turned the corner of a row of bushes, this other dog was fucking my dog.  His owner was trying to stop him, but there was no stopping the dog, who continued his love making doggie style.

I started to laugh.  “That isn’t funny.  The owner of the female dog is going to be mad.”  He said as he looked around to see if he could find the owner.

”I am the owner, my name John.  Don’t worry, she fixed.  We might as well sit and relax and let them finish.  Come on, sit.  What is your name?”   

He sat down and said, “My name is Bill.”  We sat under a tree and watched and waited.  The dogs finally finished and turned towards us and watched us.  

“Look at them, I think they want to watch us do it.”  I got on all fours and started sniffing.  I climbed on Bill’s leg and started humping.  Bill pushed me away.  “Not here.”

I sat down on the ground and asked, “Where then, my place?”  

Bill thought about it and replied, “Why not, I have not done it doggie style in a long while.”

Bill followed me home.  We let the dogs go free inside the house.  We headed straight for the bedroom.  Bill wasn’t shy about undressing and he stood on he floor on all fours with his ass in the air.  “Come and get it.”  He wiggled his ass.

I pulled off my clothes and got down on my hands and knees.  We sniffed each other butts and I even said ‘woof’.  But Bill was ready for action.  After sniffing my butt, I felt his tongue rimmed my asshole.  I held still as his tongue swirled around and darted in and out of my ass.  I lowered my head between my arms and rest it on the floor.

I held my breath as Bill inserted his cock into my tight hole.  His cockhead was in me and he slowly inserted the rest of his cock.  I let out a low scream.  His cock was all the way inside of me.  His hands held my hips and he went into a rhythmic thrust.

His thrust turned into a harder pounding.  He was so close to cumming.  He did not want to slow down or stop.  His one mission was to cum, and cum he did.  One by one he shot his load and his thrusts slowed down until he was finished.  Bill laid on top of me.  His arms held me tight.

After a while, we climbed into the bed and made love face to face.  After we were done, we laid there and heard a sound coming from the other room. Our dogs were going at it again.

Bill said, “If it is good enough for them, then it is good enough for us.”  We headed back to the bed.

1 comment: