Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Trip - Part 1

The Trip

Part 1 of 3

The trip was monotonous. It was mile after mile of farmland. Every once in a while, you pass a farmhouse. Otherwise it was all crops growing for miles.


I saw him in the distance. He was a small dot on the landscape. I wondered what he was doing in the middle of nowhere. As I got closer, I saw that he was hitchhiking. I slowed down. As I got closer, I saw a fine specimen of a man. He had a chiseled chest. Sweat covered his torso.

He had removed his shirt and that allowed me to observe his chest. His jeans hung low. A mat of black pubes appeared over the top of his jeans. The sight of that caused me to decide to stop.



I pulled up along side of him and lowered the window. He pulled his jeans down more and I could see his cock, surrounded by his hairy bush.

I stared, and the more I stared, the longer he held the pose. We did not say anything to each other. I watch as his cock grew and thicken.

I heard his say, "You going to the capital?" I nodded ‘yes’. He smiled and said, "Can I get a ride?" I nodded ‘yes’.

He climbed into the car. He settled into the seat. I noticed he still had his black pubes sticking over the top of his jeans. As I drove onward, he dozed off to sleep.

I thought to myself, "Well, at least I have something better to look at than miles and miles of farmland.

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work my friend love reading your stories
    Dave x

    ReplyDelete