Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Trip - Part 3

The Trip

Part 3 of 3

The next morning I woke up to birds chirping outside my tent. I had a great dream of picking up this gorgeous guy who fucked the shit out of me. It put a smile on my face. I heard a sound and this arm reached around me and pulled me close to his body. He held me tight. It felt good to be in someone’s arms.

I felt something poking my ass. I reached around and it was his cock. It was hard as a rock. I remember last night. It was not a dream. It was for real. I held on to it. He coughed as he woke up. He noticed I was holding his cock. He mumbled, "You want some loving?"

I replied, "Yes." I could not believe I would have sex again with this hunk of a man. I felt his breath against my ear. He nibbled on my earlobe. This was one of my hot spots. I was moaning as he chewed away. If only he knew, I would do anything. And I was in the mood for anything, whips, chains, but his cock up my ass was just fine with me.

He rolled me over onto my stomach. I lifted my ass and felt his cock rub up and down my crack. I reached around and spread my cheeks and he shove his cock in my ass. I screamed with delight.

He started to slowly pump his cock and I felt it and said, "More." He took his cock all the way out and then inserted it deep inside of me. Each time he did that, it took my breath away. He whispered, "You have a nice ass. Hold on."

He lifted himself up and held my ass firm as he shove his cock deep and quickly into me. I wanted this to go on forever but knew it had to end sometime. No sooner did I think that it would end that it did. He removed his cock and rolled me over on my back. He came on my cock. Hot semen landed and covered me.

His face was just above me. Up till now, we had not kissed. Just when I though we would, he rolled to the side and laid on his back.
We grabbed our towels and went off to shower and get dressed for the rest of the trip to the capital.

He gave me directions and when I pulled up to his place, he looked at me and said, "If you ever in the neighborhood, stop by." He got out of the car and went over to the driver side. I knew I would be back.

He leaned into the car and said "Thanks." He gave me a quick kiss. He stood up and gave me a wink and turned and walked off. I watched his ass sway as he walked.

I drove off. As I traveled down the road, I thought of him. Then I thought of something. I quickly made an U-turn and headed back to his place. I pulled up and ran to his door. He answered after the first knock. He stood there just as I found him on the road hitchhiking.

He had removed his shirt. His jeans hung low. A mat of black pubes appeared over the top of his jeans. I smiled and he pulled his jeans down more and I could see his cock, surrounded by his hairy bush. It was hard and erect.

I said, "I forgot to get your name." He did not say anything. He grabbed my arm and pulled me in. I closed the door as we embraced.

6 comments:

  1. My kind of trip. Had me hard. hal

    ReplyDelete
  2. This needs a part 4 :-)
    Thanks, Jay, for another great story.
    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben, you might be right. Let'ssee, part 4 starts with.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... with a long passionate kiss in the hallway, the narrator held against the wall by the nameless hitchhiker. Their hands wander. The hitchhiker is already barely covered, and the narrator cannot resist completing the process. It takes only a few seconds to undo his passenger's jeans and to expose the full glory of his youthful manhood. He sinks to his knees, but the hitchhiker regains control, and leads his visitor to the bedroom...
    (For example :-) )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops, forgot to say that that idea was from me :-)
    Ben
    (Haven't worked out how not to be described as anonymous.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ben,

    Good suggestion and nicely written. Do you have a flaire with writing? Always looking for stories submited from readers. Anyway, thanks for your great idea.

    ReplyDelete